Prove it 2: Koran -innocent or PROMOTING terrorism

Where is everyone?

All of the people crying and screaming that Islam is a religion of peace and nobody can prove it?

All of the people claiming that Islam isn't involved with terrorism, and nobody has enough guts to show it?

Come on, fellas. Now is your chance to prove it.

Well Newguy,I guess they can't . And might I add that Pat Roberts had his ass reamed for simply pointing out where the Koran says to kill all non believers in Isalm. I still wonder what exactly he did wrong?!

Originally posted by krisy
Well Newguy,I guess they can't . And might I add that Pat Roberts had his ass reamed for simply pointing out where the Koran says to kill all non believers in Isalm. I still wonder what exactly he did wrong?!

According to the "great falling away", it was they who did wrong.

Come on, everyone. I am still waiting........

Since we are getting no replies from people such as EmmanuelZ and all of the other crybabies, I guess they lose by default.

You would think it such an easy task if there were ANY evidence.

Not many other religions are so violent. If this one is supposed to be peaceful, there should be something.

Oh, Islamists....Where are you?

I will accept your silence as defeat and soon add to the insult with a showing of what Islam is really all about.

54 views, and no postings.

The opposing view of having no proof has been accepted if conditions do not change in the next 12 hours. At that point, I will start the proof showing the koran to be a religious tome inducing, inspiring, and dictating terrorism.

First a few quotes:

The mosque is often the starting place for demonstration and political revolution, and the Friday sermon is not only a religious practice but it often fervently calls upon the faithful to take political action in the name of Allah.
-Abd-al-Masih, Islamic scholar
-Wer Ist Allah im Islam? (Villach), p.32 as cited in Elishua Davidson, Islam, Israel and the Last Days (Harvest House Publishers, 1991), p. 82

....slay the idolaters [the ones who do not worship Allah] wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare them for each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship [i.e. convert to Islam] and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful [to Muslims].
-Surah 9:5
Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out...But if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving, Merciful.
-Surah 2:190-92

Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day.....Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah!
-Surah 9:29,41

Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil.
-Surah 4:76
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Islam is fighting a holy war for control of the world as indicated above. It was begun by Mohammed in the seventh century and is still carried on through faithful followers through terrorism. The terrorists are not "radicals" or "extremists" as labeled by media. These are FUNDAMENTALISTS who are true to their religion and the teachings of the Koran and who faithfully follow in the footsteps of their great prophet Mohammed.
We must never imagine that such Muslims are being unnecessarily wicked. They are simply being faithful to their religion. The fact is never hidden as to the attitude a good Muslim should have towards Christians and Jews. In fact, much of the incitement to violence and war in the whole of the Quran is directed against the Jews and Christians who rejected what they felt to be the strange god Mohammed was trying to preach.
-G.J.O. Moshay, Who Is This Allah? (Dorchester House Publications, 1994), p.24

---continued in next post---

The fact that international terrorism is practiced by Mulims is no accident. Neither is it an accident that they have no qualms about the murder of innocent women and children. -The victims are all seen as infidels.

It cannot also be denied that the Koran is that which gives the young Muslim the courage to blow himself up to kill Jews in Israel. This act earns a Muslim the highest reward in heaven.

Surah 9:19 clearly dictates that believing in Allah & the Last Day and striving "in the way of Allah" give more reward than anything else in Islam. Jihad is the advancement of Islam by any means and is the obligation of all Muslims. Jihad was also used by Mohammed for material gain. Surah 61:10-12 makes it clear that striving for the cause of Allah is not only a religious duty but a means of aquiring wealth as in business.

The Hadith calls Jihad:
the best method of earning [blessings] both spiritual and temporal. If victory is won, there is enormous booty of a country, which cannot be equalled to any other source of income. If there is defeat or death, there is everlasting paradise.
-Mishkat Masabih, Vol II, p. 253

There are numerous examples of the requirement of violence against non-muslims. They can be found in the Koran and in Islamic tradition. It is completely beyond question. The final example:

Mohammed:
He who dies without having fought, or having felt it to be his duty, will die guilty of a kind of hypocracy....There is no emigration after the Conquest, but only jihad...so when you are summoned to fight, go forth....The last hour will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims kill them.
-Mishkat al Masabih Sh. M. Ashraf (1990), pp. 147, 721, 810-11, 1130 etc.

This is Mohammed speaking. This is the law of Islam.

Surely God will crush the heads of his enemies, the hairy crowns of those who go on in their sins.

My anger will be aroused, and I will kill you with the sword; your wives will become widows and your children fatherless.

May the praise of God be in their mouths
and a double-edged sword in their hands,
7 to inflict vengeance on the nations
and punishment on the peoples,
8 to bind their kings with fetters,
their nobles with shackles of iron,
9 to carry out the sentence written against them.
This is the glory of all his saints.

quran 47:4 "when you clash with the unbelieving infidels in battle (fighting jihad in allah's cause),smite their necks until you overpower them,killing and wounding many of them.at length,when you have thoroughly subdued them,bind them firmly,making (them) captives.thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits islam) until the war lays down its burden.thus are you commanded by allah to continue carrying out jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to islam."

"muhammed halted on a sandhill and divided the booty allah had given him.they congratulated him on the victory allah had granted.but one of the warriors replied,'what are you congratulating us about?we only met some bald old women like the sacrificial camels who are hobbled,and we slaughtered them!'the apostle smiled because he knew that description fit."
ishaq:308

Originally posted by dmp
For the Record - mine were quoted from TheBible. ;)

Context...means a lot.

Are you trying to say mine are taken out of context? Have you read the surrounding text?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Are you trying to say mine are taken out of context? Have you read the surrounding text?

Of course not - you didn't include the surrounding text. (shrug).

What I'm saying is there is interpretation on BOTH sides.

I always see a lot of arguements to back up the Koran saying "well the Bible says...."

Have any high ranking Christian officials ever declared fatwas that call for the killing of the infidel non Christians?

Originally posted by dmp
Of course not - you didn't include the surrounding text. (shrug).

What I'm saying is there is interpretation on BOTH sides.

If I wanted to take it out of context, I could have left the references to the verses out.

I would suggest reading the koran where the verses in question appear to be "potentially" misleading. If the same would be done with the Bible, then this should be treated no differently, I agree.

However, I cannot print the whole koran on the board. As such it would fall on each of us to be entirely sure of our perspective before stating one way or the other by reading the koran in context and then presenting the case.

I have done that.

Anyone unfamiliar with the context can, as you have pointed out, claim the text to mean the opposite. That, I cannot control or rectify. Becoming familiar with the koran for context falls upon each individual to pursue on their own. That cannot be nor should it be my responsibility.

Forum List

Back