Proud to be racist

oooooooooooooo, MORE RACISM.

gawd you people are pathetic. and tools.

TEA PARTY; A MAGNET FOR RACIST

The tea party movement is a magnet for racist. They use the political platform as a disguise to vent their racism and it is so infiltrated with racists that it's impossible to weed them all out. Only thing left is for tea party organizers to denounce them adn not make excuses that they do not exist. The evidence is there in videos and posters.

I just love being PREACHED to by a bunch of people who voted for and made a former racist KKK member a SENATOR of their party.

you just can't make this shit up folks.

If Tea Bastards are disenchanted with the government and select politicians where were they during Bush 2001-2009? Why are they using a Obama as a scapegoat for the country's problems when most of that bullshit preceded him? The only thing I disagree with the CINC on was giving the companies bailouts, they should have fucking rotted in hell, but at least he tried to put conditions on the bailout loans which failed anyways.

If Tea Bastards are disenchanted with the government and select politicians where were they during Bush 2001-2009? Why are they using a Obama as a scapegoat for the country's problems when most of that bullshit preceded him? The only thing I disagree with the CINC on was giving the companies bailouts, they should have fucking rotted in hell, but at least he tried to put conditions on the bailout loans which failed anyways.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrpRocaEfQE]YouTube - The Obama Deception Part 1/12[/ame]

Main Entry: agent pro·vo·ca·teur
Pronunciation: \ˈä-ˌzhäⁿ-prō-ˌvä-kə-ˈtər, ˈā-jənt-\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural agents provocateurs \ˈä-ˌzhäⁿ-prō-ˌvä-kə-ˈtər, ˈā-jən(t)s-prō-\
Etymology: French, literally, provoking agent
Date: 1877
: one employed to associate with suspected persons and by pretending sympathy with their aims to incite them to some incriminating action

Agent provocateur - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Obama_black_racists.jpg

I just love being PREACHED to by a bunch of people who voted for and made a former racist KKK member a SENATOR of their party.

There have always been a lot of Racist in the Democrat Party.........

It is amusing but at the same time frustrating, this LilOlLady is going around with the cow turd posts and makes accusations and never shows back up for rebuttals.

LilOLady is Just a piece of trash Troll

Coming from an asswipe who's party voted for David Duke more recently and voted for other racists like Jesse Helms.

Coming from an asswipe who's party voted for David Duke more recently and voted for other racists like Jesse Helms.

:lol:
you friggen hypocrite. The Democrats elected a grand wizard of the KKK. so you all now don't get to preach to others about WHAT AND WHO IS RACIST.

now go sit down.

:lol:
you friggen hypocrite. The Democrats elected a grand wizard of the KKK. so you all now don't get to preach to others about WHAT AND WHO IS RACIST.

now go sit down.

Robert Byrd was not a grand wizard of the KKK you asswipe, the KKK votes overwhelmingly Republican, you know it and I know it.

Forum List

Back