Proud Texan

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
I just received this email:

I have seen stuff like that here too. I had some guy tell me a Boosh joke today at work. :rolleyes: I gave him a stare, that I am sure he will not forget :eusa_angel: It was stupid, and rather ignorant especially given the fact that this guy is looking for work since March :cuckoo:

Attachments

• $texan.jpg
    $texan.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 71
I laugh all the time at Obama jokes, maybe you shouldn't be so serious.

The joke was stupid. That is the problem. It was not funny. I will laugh at funny jokes, just not bias stupid ones, when someone was obviously assuming something about my intelligence. He was sooo freaking wrong. He thought I was as dumb as him

Last edited:

The joke was stupid. That is the problem. It was not funny. I will laugh at funny jokes, just not bias stupid ones, when someone was obviously assuming something about my intelligence. He was sooo freaking wrong. He thought I was as dumb as him

Can you tell us the Boooooooooooooooosh joke Pixie? I thought those were passe` now that he is out of office! :D

I have seen stuff like that here too. I had some guy tell me a Boosh joke today at work. :rolleyes: I gave him a stare, that I am sure he will not forget :eusa_angel: It was stupid, and rather ignorant especially given the fact that this guy is looking for work since March :cuckoo:

He's looking for work because of Bush policies.

And you gave him a "stare"? I can only imagine.

crazy.jpg

Can you tell us the Boooooooooooooooosh joke Pixie? I thought those were passe` now that he is out of office! :D

It was the stupid no child left behind "joke", instead of no child left behind he uses the phrase "no child left a dime". I suppose his messiah had nothing to do with that :rolleyes:

crazy.jpg

Yeah, I looked just like that

crazy.jpg

Sooooo, rdean. That's the secret flame you've been talking about. She's, um, errr, um...... So, how'd the game go today?

crazy.jpg

Sooooo, rdean. That's the secret flame you've been talking about. She's, um, errr, um...... So, how'd the game go today?

:lol:

crazy.jpg

Was it a secret? For that, you get a "stare".

20081109102228!Staring_eye.jpg

I like Texans.

If a Texan is by your side you will be OK in a tough fight. You can count on that. I have learned that several times.

They shoot straight and tell you what they really think.

I do not always agree with what they think, but I love that God damed honesty. I want honest men and women around me.

I don't get a lot of honesty or straight shooting in the fat, lilliputian world I work in.

Last edited:
I love the fact Woodrow and Gus did not agree, except on the life and death things in life.

My Dove is Lonesome.

Sorry Charlie, eighteen months in and a guarantee of unemployment not exceeding 8% if only the bailout passed... It's time to lay some responsibility at the doorstep of your messiah. This is a good place to start and rightfully so. Fourteen months ago I may have agreed with you and laid blame with the Bush administration, but not now.

Obama owns unemployment now.

Forum List

Back