Proud American

jeepfreak

Rookie
Nov 14, 2011
I'm a proud American that is sick & tired of the lazy, cheating liberals who are destroying this great nation !They want to make the U.S.A. into a third world nation buy bankrupting us . I dont wont to to be europe! I want my kids to live in a nation were you work for what you have , not looking for a handout !Our taxes are for the needy & handicap AMERICANS not people who want to crawl over the border & live off our freedoms without contributing !!!:mad:

I like a Guy that starts off with a Kaboom...

Soooo welcome to you.

..I predict wrath and an unpleasant welcome for you..

I'm a proud American that is sick & tired of the lazy, cheating liberals who are destroying this great nation !They want to make the U.S.A. into a third world nation buy bankrupting us . I dont wont to to be europe! I want my kids to live in a nation were you work for what you have , not looking for a handout !Our taxes are for the needy & handicap AMERICANS not people who want to crawl over the border & live off our freedoms without contributing !!!:mad:

I am a proud American who is sick and tired of the stupid , brain washed conservatives supporting giving the wealthy even more advantages while attacking and bringing down the middle/working class of this nation.

Welcome to USMB.

Those are not Liberals, jeep, those are progressives hiding behind the Liberals. You can recognize the Liberals.... they're the ones that can make rational arguments that you may not agree with. The Progressives you can spot by the drool running down their chins and the borg-like behavior.

Hope that helps.

Welcome.

Welcome jeepfreak. I look forward to reading your posts.

Proud American

So you look like this?

indian.jpg

Tell us about your Jeep.

I loved my Jeep!! Stronghart was her name. She gave me great loyalty for a long time and we rode the wild terrain through many rivers and over snowcapped mountain tops. She could and would, do anything. She and I were spiritual soulmates...( and of course, she was RED! Yea ) My horses have been the same way....spirited machines, with hearts and...( no, not red. ) :lol:

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4]Theme Songs - Hulk Hogan - Real American - YouTube[/ame]

Fuck you , moron. Your tax dollars go to IsNtReal and a plethora of countries occupied by chimps who happen to have the natural resources the people that own you need to get their hands on.
Go wave your flag.

Forum List

Back