Protocols

Only the jews and liberals claim they were debunked. (what ever that means?)

But, whether the Protocols are fact or fiction makes no difference.

So far they have been very accurate in the information about the jews and their agenda. :cool:

Oh great. Another rw who hasn't a clue what he's blabbing about.

Does this mean you don't mind that a MUSLIM ARAB OIL SHEIK controls the programming at your sacred fux NOT news?

What the fuck is fux NOT news?

Sound it out while you post PROOF of your LYING accusation that I'm a "liberal Jew hater".

Jews share a strong cultural identity and work to preserve it and themselves. So to deny that there is considerable efforts made for their self interest is ignorant. But, how can you blame them or find it wrong? The truth is, there is a long history of countries trying to get rid of them. Wouldn't you work for the preservation of your people if you could?

Jews share a strong cultural identity and work to preserve it and themselves. So to deny that there is considerable efforts made for their self interest is ignorant. But, how can you blame them or find it wrong? The truth is, there is a long history of countries trying to get rid of them. Wouldn't you work for the preservation of your people if you could?

When I was 20yo, I went to work for an enormous company in which I was one of only two gentiles. There is NO doubt that Jews have a sense of family and tribe that we wasps have lost. I don't blame them for working to preserve that at all.

Nonetheless, the fact is that most US media is owned by conservatives and too damn much is owned by foreign interests.

The Protocols have been debunked so long ago and so often that it's no longer up for discussion. The only thing up for discussion is whether or not you want them to be true.
Only the jews and liberals claim they were debunked. (what ever that means?)

But, whether the Protocols are fact or fiction makes no difference.

So far they have been very accurate in the information about the jews and their agenda. :cool:
Exactly.
The Protocols have been debunked so long ago and so often that it's no longer up for discussion. The only thing up for discussion is whether or not you want them to be true.

I assume you do.

He asked if anyone want to debate his position and the position stated in the links.

There are very few on this board as knee-jerk-ignorant as you are. Just saying someone is wrong is NOT "debating" and I'm curious as to why you didn't post anything to back up your position.

Debating the Protocols is about as stupid as debating the flatness of the Earth.

Even by conspiracy theory nutjob standards, this shit is beyond stupid.

I'm beginning to think Dissent is about twelve years old.

28 actually.

The OP of this thread is a kook.

You are like a parrot that's all you repeat. I guess I would be butt hurt to if someone whipped my ass in a thread like I did to you in the Iran thread
The OP of this thread is a kook.

Or he's like, 15...... or both.

:lol:
Already answered above...
As a liberal Jew (by birth, not practicing), I am getting a laugh out of some of these replies.

:lol:

I am interested in your take on the protocols....no one else seems to really want to refute them or even research them...name calling is about all I am getting...

Surprisingly I agree with that.

Why?

Not counting pulling it our of his bu-hind, where is the PROOF of such an outrageous statement?

Hmmm?
Not enough of a difference between a Dem and a Repub worth noting.

IOW, neither you nor Darkwinds have a shred of evidence for your declaration that

94% of the media is owned and controlled by one political party.

That's what I thought.

Why?

Not counting pulling it our of his bu-hind, where is the PROOF of such an outrageous statement?

Hmmm?
Not enough of a difference between a Dem and a Repub worth noting.

IOW, neither you nor Darkwinds have a shred of evidence for your declaration that

94% of the media is owned and controlled by one political party.

That's what I thought.
*shrugs* Feel free to keep thinking that way.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Anyone care to debate me on the truth of these? I say even if they are false how come so many of the things said in them has come true? Did ya know 6 companies own 90% of the media?

These 6 Corporations Control 90% of The Media in America
Jews DO control the media | Manny Friedman | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel
How Jews Control The American Media | Real Jew News

So lets start here refute this and we can move on to some other of the protocols...oh and yeah go ahead move this to CT I know someone will whine about it anyways.
You are asking someone to argue the truths of these protocols but in the forward it say not to take the protocols as truth. More proof the left doesn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass.

I am not "the left" I am serious if they have been debunked why are things they talk about in the protocols either coming true or already have come true?

Forum List

Back