Protocols

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Anyone care to debate me on the truth of these? I say even if they are false how come so many of the things said in them has come true? Did ya know 6 companies own 90% of the media?

These 6 Corporations Control 90% of The Media in America
Jews DO control the media | Manny Friedman | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel
How Jews Control The American Media | Real Jew News

So lets start here refute this and we can move on to some other of the protocols...oh and yeah go ahead move this to CT I know someone will whine about it anyways.

The Protocols have been debunked so long ago and so often that it's no longer up for discussion. The only thing up for discussion is whether or not you want them to be true.

I assume you do.

The Protocols have been debunked so long ago and so often that it's no longer up for discussion. The only thing up for discussion is whether or not you want them to be true.

I assume you do.

He asked if anyone want to debate his position and the position stated in the links.

There are very few on this board as knee-jerk-ignorant as you are. Just saying someone is wrong is NOT "debating" and I'm curious as to why you didn't post anything to back up your position.

• Banned
I understand they were debunked,if that is so then why has so much of what is said in them come true? 1 part being the control of the media.

I understand they were debunked,if that is so then why has so much of what is said in them come true? 1 part being the control of the media.

Liberals are in control of the media. Some Jews are liberal. This doesn't mean that Jews control the media.

I have met liberal Jews and I don't like them. Do I not like them because they are Jews or because they are liberals?

• Banned
There is discussion on whether the CEO of GE is jewish or not but I do know the owner of NewsCorp is jewish.CEO and President of Disney is also Jewish Bob Iger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Viacom is owned by this company and it is owned by Sumner Redstone who is jewish National Amusements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Time Warner is run by Jeffery Bewkes some say he is Jewish some say Danish but he has been honored by jewish groups so in another words just a tool for a jewish run industry.http://www.jewishjournal.com/community_briefs/article/circuit_20010216

Leslie Moonves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia he runs CBS and Sumner Redstone has a large stake in the company as well. Jews In The American Media | Hollywood

He also happens to be jewish. So out of 6 companies 4 are confirmed jewish owned or operated 1 is disputed and 1 is run by a zionist lackey.

Is it because they are Jewish or because they are liberals. George Soros is Jewish and owns hundreds of media outlets.

Liberals are in control of the media. Some Jews are liberal. This doesn't mean that Jews control the media.

I have met liberal Jews and I don't like them. Do I not like them because they are Jews or because they are liberals?

EXACTLY which "liberal Jews" have you met?

Rupert Murdoch? :eusa_whistle:

I posted a list of who owns American media. Care to prove they're liberal? Of course not because its not true.

As I have posted before, it was Michael Powell (son of Colin Powell) who pushed through new regs so that foreigners could own American media and corps could own more than one media. He did that so Rupert Murdoch and other Rs could take control of our media. Now, fux's content is controlled by a MUSLIM ARAB OIL SHEIK and you rw's never have even one word about that.

I dare you to watch the documentary, Orwell Rolls In His Grave and then whine that American media is owned by liberals. The fact is, the GObP quietly killed journalism in the US; rw's are complicit and don't even know it.

Murdoch tells you he's "fair and balanced" and you idiots just bob your heads up and down.

I posted a list of who owns American media. Care to prove they're liberal? Of course not because its not true.

As I have posted before, it was Michael Powell (son of Colin Powell) who pushed through new regs so that foreigners could own American media and corps could own more than one media. He did that so Rupert Murdoch and other Rs could take control of our media. Now, fux's content is controlled by a MUSLIM ARAB OIL SHEIK and you rw's never have even one word about that.

I dare you to watch the documentary, Orwell Rolls In His Grave and then whine that American media is owned by liberals. The fact is, the GObP quietly killed journalism in the US; rw's are complicit and don't even know it.

Murdoch tells you he's "fair and balanced" and you idiots just bob your heads up and down.

Oh boy, a liberal Jew hater... how refreshing AND original!

:lol:

Hey stooopid, wanna show me EXACTLY where I said anything that would make you accuse me of being a "Jew hater"?

You can't because YOU ARE LYING.

Hey stooopid, wanna show me EXACTLY where I said anything that would make you accuse me of being a "Jew hater"?

You can't because YOU ARE LYING.

How to get rid of a stooopid rw?

Point out their LIES.

Only the jews and liberals claim they were debunked. (what ever that means?)

But, whether the Protocols are fact or fiction makes no difference.

So far they have been very accurate in the information about the jews and their agenda. :cool:

I assume you do.

He asked if anyone want to debate his position and the position stated in the links.

There are very few on this board as knee-jerk-ignorant as you are. Just saying someone is wrong is NOT "debating" and I'm curious as to why you didn't post anything to back up your position.

Debating the Protocols is about as stupid as debating the flatness of the Earth.

Even by conspiracy theory nutjob standards, this shit is beyond stupid.

I'm beginning to think Dissent is about twelve years old.

So far they have been very accurate in the information about the jews and their agenda. :cool:

Oh great. Another rw who hasn't a clue what he's blabbing about.

Does this mean you don't mind that a MUSLIM ARAB OIL SHEIK controls the programming at your sacred fux NOT news?

94% of the media is owned and controlled by one political party.

Why has there never been an investigation into the income and tax returns of major news outlet employees to see if they take DNC paychecks?

I would guess that 99.9% of the people on this thread have never read the Protocols.

But yet, have a very strong opinion about their validity. Both pro and con.

I actually, bought a copy and read it several years ago just to see what all of the fuss was about.

Although poorly written; the information seems to be spot on in it's narrative about future zionist activity and their world wide agenda.

More people should read it for themselves before passing judgement. :cool:

Oh great. Another rw who hasn't a clue what he's blabbing about.

Does this mean you don't mind that a MUSLIM ARAB OIL SHEIK controls the programming at your sacred fux NOT news?

What the fuck is fux NOT news?

Forum List

Back