Protests.

No, I think there was a point to the OP. And I hope the thread starter was being tongue-in-cheek with the racist bit. :) If not, well the thread isn't about racism. The thread is about entitlement. Not just entitlement but hypocritical entitlement of the sort that demands payment for wrongs done to our ancesters but no responsibility to repair any harm our own ancesters might have done.

The OP is correct that what was then is not now. We can't correct most of what was then. We can assume responsibility to make our now a better time and place.

Well here's hoping I was wrong.

But I think the; "They do it all the time cuz they are too Goddamn lazy to work. Any excuse for a free hand out."

Kinda clenches the racist angle.

Not if it was said with sarcasm to make a point. One of the problems with the internet is we are deprived of body language, voice inflection, facial expression, etc. So I'll give the member benefit of the doubt and opportunity to explain.

But again, even if she is racist, the thread isn't about that. And I think the topic worthy of discussion so hope it can be discussed.
The thing is, there is a very large Armenian population here in So. Cal. If you want to see something that will really piss you off, go the Welfare office in Glendale, and watch the steady stream of Armenians pulling in the parking lot, and getting out of their BMW's and Mecedes Benz luxury cars........I'm not kidding. It goes on all day long, 5 days a week. And it's been going on for many years. They are masters at using and abusing the system.

Well here's hoping I was wrong.

But I think the; "They do it all the time cuz they are too Goddamn lazy to work. Any excuse for a free hand out."

Kinda clenches the racist angle.

Not if it was said with sarcasm to make a point. One of the problems with the internet is we are deprived of body language, voice inflection, facial expression, etc. So I'll give the member benefit of the doubt and opportunity to explain.

But again, even if she is racist, the thread isn't about that. And I think the topic worthy of discussion so hope it can be discussed.
The thing is, there is a very large Armenian population here in So. Cal. If you want to see something that will really piss you off, go the Welfare office in Glendale, and watch the steady stream of Armenians pulling in the parking lot, and getting out of their BMW's and Mecedes Benz luxury cars........I'm not kidding. It goes on all day long, 5 days a week. And it's been going on for many years. They are masters at using and abusing the system.

But that does not mean that the system is abused because the people are Armenian. The system is abused because it is set up to be abused for whatever reason by whomever. It just happens to be a lot of Armenians in a position to abuse it in the case you describe. It could just as easily be people of Irish or Italian or Kenyan or Ivory Coast or Mexican descent or some other group.

But that does not mean that the system is abused because the people are Armenian. The system is abused because it is set up to be abused for whatever reason by whomever. It just happens to be a lot of Armenians in a position to abuse it in the case you describe. It could just as easily be people of Irish or Italian or Kenyan or Ivory Coast or Mexican descent or some other group.
True, but the Armenians specialize in it. The Armenian Mafia, along with the Russian Mafia have made it a huge business. They bring people over here for the sole purpose of using them to commit fraud....Those people then go home and teach others how to commit said fraud....For the Armenians, it's become an industry....For every hard working Armenian, there are two who buck the system.....It's not a joke.

Jester, they are bad. Yes, go to Glendale and all they drive are BMW's and Merc's. I know an Armenian girl, nice girl but the company she hangs with, bad, bad news.

You gotta understand the politics of protest. First of all their is a difference between demonstration and protest.Tea Party people sometimes demonstrate but only lefties protest. We have the same Military campaigns going on during Obama as we had during Bush and now we have an extra lethal or non lethal campaign depending on the political spin than we had during Bush but look around. Cindy Sheehan is retired. There are no anti-war or any other anti administration protests. Simple logic indicates that the protests weren't about the war. Sheehan and the nuts were engaged in a political campaign and now that a liberal democrat is in office wars are fine.

Most Libs are liars.

vermont has no federally recognized tribes, stunning to me.
be careful with the generalizations, there are lazy people from every representation of humans, not just a particular race religion or political bent. good original post

Last edited:
You gotta understand the politics of protest. First of all their is a difference between demonstration and protest.Tea Party people sometimes demonstrate but only lefties protest. We have the same Military campaigns going on during Obama as we had during Bush and now we have an extra lethal or non lethal campaign depending on the political spin than we had during Bush but look around. Cindy Sheehan is retired. There are no anti-war or any other anti administration protests. Simple logic indicates that the protests weren't about the war. Sheehan and the nuts were engaged in a political campaign and now that a liberal democrat is in office wars are fine.

sheehan always bothered me, her son was the only soldier killed that was drafted, my first question on the first day was, where's sheehan, is she camped out in the hawaii hilton lobby ? (or where ever the president's from) the hypocrisy is plain. great topic, lousy president. you think i should i call my birther rallies a protest or a demonstration ?? http://www.artnatam.com/tribes.html

Last edited:
Well, with Obumba here in LA yesterday, it was nothing but a farce. The annoying part about watching the news last night was not the protesters and what they want, but the group of Armenian protesters. Our country is in a mess, in fact a shambles and there were protesters protesting about gas, jobs, economy and points that are effecting our daily lives. But, there would be some morons protesting that the US govt does not recognize the genocide "committed " by the Turks. That was 100yrs ago. It was then known as the Ottoman Empire and these fools, who probably never had any family members involved are yapping away about this nonsense. This country has more important things to worry about than some small group of people with too much time on their hands, who wont assimilate and live in the past.
6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

AGREED!!!!
Ever heard of photoshop moron?

Wrong Maggie. Just to correct you. We are not "Indians". We are Native Americans or if you know what tribe a person is from, then you refer to them by their ethnicity per tribe. See, that idiot Christopher Columbus thought he was in India and thats where "Red Indian" comes from. Kinda offensive. See, I can also throw out Native slogans but it's not my style. But, I suppose you've heard these.

Protect our borders. Ask any native American what happens when you don't protect your borders.

Illegal immigration started in 1492.

I don't have a drop of "native American" blood in me, and yet even I know that when one is referring to ALL tribes, they refer to themselves as the "Indian Nation."

Native American Home Pages - Nations
This section contains links to pages that have either been set up by the nations themselves, or are pages devoted to a particular nation, and are ALPHABETICAL BY TRIBAL NAME. Pages maintained by Indian Nations or individuals are indicated with this symbol:. Pages without this symbol are primarily ABOUT specific nations, but not by them.

:lol:

Photographs of Tea Party protesting - Google Search

Yes, those^ are merely "demonstrations." :cuckoo:

dem·on·stra·tion
n.
1. The act of showing or making evident.
2. Conclusive evidence; proof.
3. An illustration or explanation, as of a theory or product, by exemplification or practical application.
4. A manifestation, as of one's feelings.
5. A public display of group opinion, as by a rally or march: peace demonstrations.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009.

Most Libs are liars.

vermont has no federally recognized tribes, stunning to me.
be careful with the generalizations, there are lazy people from every representation of humans, not just a particular race religion or political bent. good original post

Only 10 states do. Your point? Or just to "lazy" to fucking look it up...

excuse me maggie mae ?

i count thirty three, same link
Federally Recognized Tribes
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Florida | Idaho | Iowa | Kansas | Louisiana | Maine | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Oklahoma | Oregon | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Texas | Utah | Washington | Wisconsin | Wyoming

i guess my point was that vermont wasn't one of the thirty three, and i was stunned. because we have a large presence of abnake, pennicook... none are federally recognized...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back