Protests in DC draw nobody!

In my unrelenting desire to show my feminine side, I Keith blubbering idiot introduce my latest innovation, female hygene products!

Get them before they are banned!

Olber-Douche.jpg

*Artwork by Dr House

Tuesday and the libs are still arguing the numbers...

They've also gotten the marching orders to claim it's all just white Republicans...
I should have added the white thing to my prediction in eagle's thread.

Its always the same, they did this in the spring, over the forth of july weekend and here they are doing it again.

They don't understand that you can't marginalize a protest using the same silly catchphrases, people noticed that it was not kooks and white racists during the townhalls, all they did was kill their credibility by attacking the protestors.

They've also gotten the marching orders to claim it's all just white Republicans...

Its always the same, they did this in the spring, over the forth of july weekend and here they are doing it again.

They don't understand that you can't marginalize a protest using the same silly catchphrases, people noticed that it was not kooks and white racists during the townhalls, all they did was kill their credibility by attacking the protestors.

Lemmings are never intelligent...

Lemmings are never intelligent...
Quite stubborn too, notice that there are new threads about the numbers now.

hey xenophon, your prediction was not that marvelous.

claiming 2 million when there is nothing to support your claim is RED MEAT on a message board. i will personally ride the 2 million number for a while. so please stop congratulating yourself on your "prediction". or not, as you will sure as fuck not take my advice. :lol:

claiming 2 million when there is nothing to support your claim is RED MEAT on a message board. i will personally ride the 2 million number for a while. so please stop congratulating yourself on your "prediction". or not, as you will sure as fuck not take my advice. :lol:

The last part is the only correct thing you said.

that makes me very happy. i am glad i added the last sentence. it replaced me calling you a neo-con.:eek:

There's no numbers to argue -- that's all the cons' minds.

Talked to a lady who had flew to DC for the rally. She is very con, and said maybe 100 to 125 thousand. She also says the stupid cons of the far, far right have to get out of her party.

that makes me very happy. i am glad i added the last sentence. it replaced me calling you a neo-con.:eek:
Lucky for you, you thought better of it, that is an atuomatic neg rep.

There's no numbers to argue -- that's all the cons' minds.

Talked to a lady who had flew to DC for the rally. She is very con, and said maybe 100 to 125 thousand. She also says the stupid cons of the far, far right have to get out of her party.

Are you smart enough to say the same about the far, far left of the Democrat Party?

Forum List

Back