Protests for $15-an-hour wages set to expand Wednesday

If kids and people were smart nobody would apply for those jobs. The company then cannot find people to fill those jobs. Let em rot for selling that ungodly awful swill they claim is food. Anyone who eats that garbage is asking for problems. America is dumb when it comes to figuring out that diet is a big part of why our society is among the worlds most unhealthy.

That's not true at all.

Those jobs are perfect for people who want low stress, low effort jobs, with flexible hours.

The stupidity isn't applying for the job.

The stupidity is getting such a job, and then expecting to make a middle class income.

When I worked at Wendy's, I was going to college, and living at home. It was a perfectly find job for that. If I had an exam, I simply switched up my shift with someone. Given what I did, it was good money.

We also had two retired people. It was a great retirement job, for people who simply wanted something to do. Some already had massive savings, and 401Ks from life long careers. It made perfect sense to them. They could walk to work since there's a fast food joint on every other corner, and they could work their own hours.

McDonald and other fast food jobs are fantastic jobs for some people.

The only time it's a terrible job, is if you are some moronically stupid as to work there, without moving up management, but expect to earn a middle class income.

But even then, it's not because the job is bad, but rather, the employee is a complete idiot. Most stores are desperate for quality management. If you simply do what it takes (which honestly isn't much), you can move up the management chain pretty quick.

If kids and people were smart nobody would apply for those jobs. The company then cannot find people to fill those jobs. Let em rot for selling that ungodly awful swill they claim is food. Anyone who eats that garbage is asking for problems. America is dumb when it comes to figuring out that diet is a big part of why our society is among the worlds most unhealthy.

That's not true at all.

Those jobs are perfect for people who want low stress, low effort jobs, with flexible hours.

The stupidity isn't applying for the job.

The stupidity is getting such a job, and then expecting to make a middle class income.

When I worked at Wendy's, I was going to college, and living at home. It was a perfectly find job for that. If I had an exam, I simply switched up my shift with someone. Given what I did, it was good money.

We also had two retired people. It was a great retirement job, for people who simply wanted something to do. Some already had massive savings, and 401Ks from life long careers. It made perfect sense to them. They could walk to work since there's a fast food joint on every other corner, and they could work their own hours.

McDonald and other fast food jobs are fantastic jobs for some people.

The only time it's a terrible job, is if you are some moronically stupid as to work there, without moving up management, but expect to earn a middle class income.

But even then, it's not because the job is bad, but rather, the employee is a complete idiot. Most stores are desperate for quality management. If you simply do what it takes (which honestly isn't much), you can move up the management chain pretty quick.
The liar arrives again.

Forum List

Back