Protests against AZ's immigration law turn violent.

So you admitt there is not the violence you people claimed there was in these tapes?

Google it and find newspaper articles that repoted the throwing of water bottles

Eyeblast.tv

About 2 minutes in you can see bottles being thrown. You see a cop sit down on the curb after he was apparently beaned on the head by a peaceful libby protester.

So outrage away libby. Let the condemnation begin.

Water bottles? Empty or full? At any rate, I'm certain Al Gore would disapprove of the environmentally damaging use of plastic

PS: Latex Water Balloons are biodegradeable, but then someone would need to tell hispanics where to buy condoms.

So you admitt there is not the violence you people claimed there was in these tapes?

Google it and find newspaper articles that repoted the throwing of water bottles

Eyeblast.tv

About 2 minutes in you can see bottles being thrown. You see a cop sit down on the curb after he was apparently beaned on the head by a peaceful libby protester.

Water bottles? Empty or full? At any rate, I'm certain Al Gore would disapprove of the environmentally damaging use of plastic

PS: Latex Water Balloons are biodegradeable, but then someone would need to tell hispanics where to buy condoms.

And the tape is full of people yelling stop. It even has a bit where an older man is talking to a teen and telling him to not fight here but in court.

Where is the national democratic leaders promoting violence like we saw with the Rs for the tea party folks?

Eyeblast.tv

And the tape is full of people yelling stop. It even has a bit where an older man is talking to a teen and telling him to not fight here but in court.

Where is the national democratic leaders promoting violence like we saw with the Rs for the tea party folks?

Someone is gonna have to go to Truths house in November when Dems get smoked in the House and Senate. She is going to be suicidal.

I am not really even joking that much.

I am getting a pretty clear image of Truth:

- Lots of cats
- Cries alot
- Multiple meds
- Doesn't get out much

Last edited:

Eyeblast.tv

So people yelling "stop it" makes throwing water bottles at cops nonviolent?

Just admit you're wrong and that your peaceful libby dimmies are committing acts of violence at a protest and get on with your life

It just amazes me that people in America are willing to let the drug cartels kill, kidnap and invade their fellow citizens homes. It's just fucking amazing. It's a good indication of what the left will do when the tabilban comes.. too.

So people yelling "stop it" makes throwing water bottles at cops nonviolent?

Just admit you're wrong and that your peaceful libby dimmies are committing acts of violence at a protest and get on with your life

I insist that truthmatters start a thread about the appropriate use of water-filled condoms at Arizona Illegal Immigration Law Protests!!

:evil:

People you claimed there was violence on the tape.

the only thing seen is trash being thrown.

I see no one hit by the trash and no violence yet you hear people calling for it to stop.

Why do you not get that the tea party people refused to speak against the calls to violence from their own and this tape SHOWS the people in the protest calling for non violence?

People you claimed there was violence on the tape.

the only thing seen is trash being thrown.

I see no one hit by the trash and no violence yet you hear people calling for it to stop.

Why do you not get that the tea party people refused to speak against the calls to violence from their own and this tape SHOWS the people in the protest calling for non violence?

Throwing objects at people is assault. Assault is violence.

So by your so called reasoning, I could pelt you with trash and you would just smile and laugh?

Or would you call the cops and press charges?

You fucking hypocrite.

There were no charges of assault from this event that I have heard of?

They were throwing trash and you jumped to call it violence.

The peopel were calling for the trash throwers to stop.

Go get me a tape of tea party people calling for no violence at a rally

People were hit with bottles.

Get me a tape of tea party people throwing stuff at cops.

And answer my question:

If I and 10 other people pelted you with water bottles, you would not call that violence?

Your act is getting old.

Shut the fvck up you hypocritical bitch.

That case you speak of is in court and no one has proved the union guys started it so quit lying

Your act is getting old.

Sit on it and spin douche bag, I will NEVER "shut up" for your stupid ass.

Your act is getting old.

Sit on it and spin douche bag, I will NEVER "shut up" for your stupid ass.

Then show some proof of violence at tea party rallies.

until you can show that you just make yourself look more and more ignorant.

What a waste of life you are.

Forum List

Back