Protestors tell Obama they will vote for him even though he is just like Bush

I voted for Obama because it was him or McCain. He wasn't my first choice. Kucinich was.

I will vote for Obama again regardless of who his Republican opponent is because the Republican Party is in the pocket of an emerging plutocracy and their agenda will destroy America as we've known it.

I would like the DNC to put up someone in Obama's place because I don't trust him. He has shown that we can't believe anything he says. But at his worst he is still a better choice than any Republican.

If I'm allowed to have a political fantasy it is Bernie Sanders for President, Sheldon Whitehouse for vice-President, Alan Grayson for Chief of Staff, Dennis Kucinich for Attorney General and Robert Reich for Economic Advisor.

There would be a political bloodbath and America would be restored.

Kucinich is cool. But why switch to Obama? He is the polar opposite to Kucinich.

There is something interesting about voting records. Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul, and Cynthia Mckinney voted with each other more than with their own party.

It would be more interesting to see somebody explain this.

Yeah Americans are voting on the tail of the dog rather than the dog because why?

Because the differences between the two dogs in the show is so minor that that's the only distiction between them, that's why.

Tell me that many GOP voters aren't given the same two crappy choices?

They are also facing pulling the lever for the guy they're not much impressed with either, are they not?

I'm of the opion that in most elections

ABout 25% vote for the D that they like;

About 25% vote for the R that they like;

And about the other 50% of us vote AGAINST the guy we dislike the most.

This is NO WAY to run a democratic republic, folks

Yeah Americans are voting on the tail of the dog rather than the dog because why?

Because the differences between the two dogs in the show is so minor that that's the only distiction between them, that's why.

Tell me that many GOP voters aren't given the same two crappy choices?

They are also facing pulling the lever for the guy they're not much impressed with either, are they not?

I'm of the opion that in most elections

ABout 25% vote for the D that they like;

About 25% vote for the R that they like;

And about the other 50% of us vote AGAINST the guy we dislike the most.

This is NO WAY to run a democratic republic, folks

Obamacare vs Romneycare, big tax big government big spending Obama vs big tax big government big spending Huckabee.

The modern day version of mother russia's voting system.

I don't give a damn who they vote for, it'll be another trash 4 years of Obama or 4 new years of a republican doing exactly what Obama would do.

I'm just glad they recognize that Obama is exactly like Bush, shows a good grasp of reality that so few possess. (if the video is actually showing that)

Obama is exactly like Bush? What planet do you live on again?
Bush did not propose a massive gov't take over of health care.
Bush did not randomly go to war and then assign responsibility to NATO.
Bush did not engage in such gimmicks as cash for clunkers.
Bush did not take over the student load system.
Bush did not push global warming/carbon tax.
Bush did not shut out the Dems in negotiations (who wrote No Child Left Behind again?)

I could go on and on. Yes Obama figured out once in office that Bush's moves in the WOT actually made sense and were the only reasonable ones. I'll wait for the apology.

1.) Bush did increase government involvement in healthcare.
2.) See #1
3.) He did randomly go to war.
4.) Bush did throw taxpayer money at handpicked favorite companies like Obama has.
5.) Not overly aware of the student loan situation, seems the same as it was before.
6.) Had the same stupid carbon credits system under Bush.
7.) Both sides don't have much to negotiate, they agree on 99% of things, just look at the budget, the big issue was over 1% of it.

Write this down, save it in your favorites, put in on your refrigerator, this is a personal guarantee;

2016 WE WILL ELECT A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT WHO WILL OUTSPEND OBAMA'S HIGHEST BUDGET EVERY SINGLE YEAR OF HIS PRESIDENCY.

Remember the last time we heard this song and dance about how we needed to elect a republican president to be more fiscally conservative than the last liberal spending democrat president?

Takes a real short memory to be a party line voting, straight ticket democrat or republican these days.

Yeah Bush was just like Obama. They both wear SHOES! They both GET DRESSED IN THE MORNING. They EAT DINNER. Both men WENT TO COLLEGE. It's obvious. They were twins separated at birth.

You are stretching to the point of incoherence to support your thesis, Dr. Dreck. Adding a prescription benefit to Medicare is no way similar to Obamacare. Bush's decision on Iraq was in no way similar to Obama's on Libya. You are not aware of the takeover of the student loan business? No wonder you think like you do.
And once again: IT is Congress that sets the budget, not the president.

Obama is exactly like Bush? What planet do you live on again?
Bush did not propose a massive gov't take over of health care.
Bush did not randomly go to war and then assign responsibility to NATO.
Bush did not engage in such gimmicks as cash for clunkers.
Bush did not take over the student load system.
Bush did not push global warming/carbon tax.
Bush did not shut out the Dems in negotiations (who wrote No Child Left Behind again?)

I could go on and on. Yes Obama figured out once in office that Bush's moves in the WOT actually made sense and were the only reasonable ones. I'll wait for the apology.

2.) See #1
4.) Bush did throw taxpayer money at handpicked favorite companies like Obama has.
5.) Not overly aware of the student loan situation, seems the same as it was before.
7.) Both sides don't have much to negotiate, they agree on 99% of things, just look at the budget, the big issue was over 1% of it.

Write this down, save it in your favorites, put in on your refrigerator, this is a personal guarantee;

2016 WE WILL ELECT A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT WHO WILL OUTSPEND OBAMA'S HIGHEST BUDGET EVERY SINGLE YEAR OF HIS PRESIDENCY.

Remember the last time we heard this song and dance about how we needed to elect a republican president to be more fiscally conservative than the last liberal spending democrat president?

Takes a real short memory to be a party line voting, straight ticket democrat or republican these days.

Yeah Bush was just like Obama. They both wear SHOES! They both GET DRESSED IN THE MORNING. They EAT DINNER. Both men WENT TO COLLEGE. It's obvious. They were twins separated at birth.

You are stretching to the point of incoherence to support your thesis, Dr. Dreck. Adding a prescription benefit to Medicare is no way similar to Obamacare. Bush's decision on Iraq was in no way similar to Obama's on Libya. You are not aware of the takeover of the student loan business? No wonder you think like you do.

I'll live in reality while you live in your candy house on gum drop lane riding your unicorn to work.

Both parties want government bigger, they want more debt, they want more spending and neither gives a shit less about the impact it has on the lower and middle class. 5 minutes of basic internet budget research will show you that.

Last edited:
2.) See #1

I'll live in reality while you live in your candy house on gum drop lane riding your unicorn to work.

Both parties want government bigger, they want more debt, they want more spending and neither gives a shit less about the impact it has on the lower and middle class. 5 minutes of basic internet budget research will show you that.

Really? The Ryan budget does not cut government spending? Then why are the Dems all howling?
You don't know about the takeover of student loans and I'm the one living in a candy house?
No, Dr Dreck, you go on iggy with your equally stupid/ignorant pals.

Really? The Ryan budget does not cut government spending? Then why are the Dems all howling?
You don't know about the takeover of student loans and I'm the one living in a candy house?

Your republicans agreed to a budget that was 1% less than the original budget introduced by the democrats. Boy oh boy they really stood tall and wouldn't crack on those conservative principles would they?

You were alive from 2001-2007, at that point in time those were BY FAR the 6 most fiscally liberal years in government history, a time period in which your hero republicans had full control of the entire government.

Glad you didn't address my guarantee about 2016, my guess is you probably agree with me on that but you'll excuse it and I won't.

Your republicans agreed to a budget that was 1% less than the original budget introduced by the democrats. Boy oh boy they really stood tall and wouldn't crack on those conservative principles would they?

You were alive from 2001-2007, at that point in time those were BY FAR the 6 most fiscally liberal years in government history, a time period in which your hero republicans had full control of the entire government.

Glad you didn't address my guarantee about 2016, my guess is you probably agree with me on that but you'll excuse it and I won't.

You seem to have a warped view of "fiscally liberaly" and "full control."
I'd call you on the facts but it's a waste.

You seem to have a warped view of "fiscally liberaly" and "full control."
I'd call you on the facts but it's a waste.

Yeah I would consider an annual new record high for overall budgets, welfare budget, social security budget and warmongering/defense budgets for 6 straight years to be fiscally liberal, saddens me that you don't as well. But then again you have fiscal conservatives and republicans on 2 opposite ends of the spectrum.

Obviously I didn't mean they had every seat, but they had control of both houses and the prez.

The hardcore (and shelling out 5 grand to see that windbag is hardcore) will always vote for Obama. It is the independents who put him in office.
And they're not having any of it.
Obama will lose 2012. As I said, he is the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century.

To who?

Obama's supposedly the worst President in history, yet not one Republican beats him in a hypothetical match-up.. :eusa_eh:

Come election day and unemployment is anywhere over 8 % Obama loses to anyone.....:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back