Protestors demand blasphemy law, public hangings

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I wonder how many idiots who think they agree with these assholes support the death penalty for blasphemy.

LAHORE: Several Muslim parties and a Christian group held rallies on Sunday to protest against a movie released in America.

Around 10,000 people participated in the main rally organised on The Mall by the Tehreek Hurmat-i-Rasool (THR). The participants marched from Nila Gumbad to Masjid-i-Shuhada on The Mall. Despite a ban on rallies on The Mall, the road remained blocked for vehicular traffic from noon to 6pm.
The rally was addressed by Jamatud Dawa chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, THR head Ameer Hamza, JD leader Hafiz Abdul Rehman Makki, Pakistan Muslim League (Zia) head Ijazul Haq, Jamaat Ulema Islam-Sami (JUI-S) leader Asim Makhdoom and Jamaat Ahle Hadith ameer Hafiz Abdul Ghaffar Ropari.

I would call this part ironic if I didn't have a better understanding of the word than I do.

One of the participants of the rally, Abdullah Ismail, passed away after he was taken to Mayo Hospital. Witnesses said he had complained of feeling unwell from the smoke from US flags burnt at the rally.

Ultimatum to US:

I wonder how many idiots who think they agree with these assholes support the death penalty for blasphemy.

LAHORE: Several Muslim parties and a Christian group held rallies on Sunday to protest against a movie released in America.

Around 10,000 people participated in the main rally organised on The Mall by the Tehreek Hurmat-i-Rasool (THR). The participants marched from Nila Gumbad to Masjid-i-Shuhada on The Mall. Despite a ban on rallies on The Mall, the road remained blocked for vehicular traffic from noon to 6pm.
The rally was addressed by Jamatud Dawa chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, THR head Ameer Hamza, JD leader Hafiz Abdul Rehman Makki, Pakistan Muslim League (Zia) head Ijazul Haq, Jamaat Ulema Islam-Sami (JUI-S) leader Asim Makhdoom and Jamaat Ahle Hadith ameer Hafiz Abdul Ghaffar Ropari.

I would call this part ironic if I didn't have a better understanding of the word than I do.

One of the participants of the rally, Abdullah Ismail, passed away after he was taken to Mayo Hospital. Witnesses said he had complained of feeling unwell from the smoke from US flags burnt at the rally.

Ultimatum to US:

"District judge bows to pressure of local Muslims, handing down stunning sentence to Christian.
LAHORE, Pakistan, November 13 (CDN) — Attorneys for a Christian mother of five sentenced to death by hanging for allegedly speaking ill of Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, have filed an appeal of the verdict, they said.

Bowing to pressure from Muslim extremists in Pakistan, according to the Christian woman’s husband and rights groups, a district court judge handed down the stunning sentence to Asia Noreen on Monday (Nov. 8). Additional District and Sessions Judge Naveed Ahmed Chaudhary of Nankana Sahib district delivered the verdict under Pakistan’s controversial “blasphemy” statute, the kind of law that a resolution before the United Nations condemning “defamation of religions” would make legitimate internationally.

Noreen is the first woman to be sentenced to death under Pakistan’s widely condemned law against defaming Islam."
Pakistani Woman Appeals Death Sentence for

Definitely due to the youtube video!!!!

some segments of any population are bat shit crazy.

Look at our tea party here as an excample

In countries that have these laws, the people know that blasphemy is against the law and they know what the punishment is.

Our job is to make sure we don't have those laws and we can call mohammed an insane child predator and islam a fake religion if we so choose.

She knew the law, and broke it, and was arrested.

Had a trial and was found guilty and sentenced.

Why do people here want to defend a convicted criminal?? :mad:

Because criminals are people too and deserve to be defended. Our entire justice system is based on that. In fact, Christianity is based on that. We have a Savior who stands up and defends us even when we break the laws of God.

As to the protesters, maybe we should protest for free speech laws.

Forum List

Back