Protesting Obama racist?

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
Apparently not when liberals do it~ Seriously this guy goes out onto the street and interviews liberals who are protesting Obama... There response to his questions are telling.

Link

The hypocrisy as practiced by American liberals' is almost humorous. Due to their obnoxious vitriol however- humor becomes impossible.

Zo exposes the hypocrisy perfectly in this video!

Well, it looks like Herman Cain is right after all. They are brainwashed.
Another liberal group protesting across the street and they are accusing them of being the tea party.
Signs were pretty clear to me that they were also lefties.

Protesting Obama's policies isn't racist.

Using "dog whistle" terms just might be.

No. It is not racist.
But sadly, those that see the President as a "Black President" call those that oppose The Presidents policies as racists.
Kind of ironic when you think about it.

Our President has set race relation back 50 years and I think he did it deliberately. If he can get us to worrying about race we don't have the time to worry about the other stuff he is doing like giving away millions to his friend for green energy.

Another liberal group protesting across the street and they are accusing them of being the tea party.

The glaring hypocrisy and yes, stupidity, of liberals is astounding!

There were thousands of people at the capitol building a year ago when Obamacare was passed. Thousands of tea partyers...thousands.
Likewise, there were hundreds, if not thousands of reporters...and hundreds, if not thousands of cameras.

And of those hundreds, if not thousands of reporters, a good minority of them were left leaning and there to report on the racist tea party.

Yet...despite of thosuands of people...and hundreds of cameras and reporters....

The best they can come up with is one person MAYBE using the "N" word...not definitely...but as it was reported..."could be the "N" word".

Yet they continue to claim that the motivation of many of the tea partyers is racism.

There were thousands of people at the capitol building a year ago when Obamacare was passed. Thousands of tea partyers...thousands.
Likewise, there were hundreds, if not thousands of reporters...and hundreds, if not thousands of cameras.

And of those hundreds, if not thousands of reporters, a good minority of them were left leaning and there to report on the racist tea party.

Yet...despite of thosuands of people...and hundreds of cameras and reporters....

The best they can come up with is one person MAYBE using the "N" word...not definitely...but as it was reported..."could be the "N" word".

Yet they continue to claim that the motivation of many of the tea partyers is racism.

Zo nailed those he interviewed by allowing them to hang by their own petards! If nothing else has unveiled the idiocy and hypocrisy of the left- this video does it.

The glaring hypocrisy and yes, stupidity, of liberals is astounding!

Most people on the left that have a progressivce ideology but are not politically active...or even interested in politics....wouldnt know a left or a right "slogan" if they saw one.

That is not an insult...it is reality.

Most non involved progressives see the tea party as racist becuase the likes of Bill Maher, Colbert, Maddow and Olbermann say so...and they see those people as balanced commedians and talk show hosts......

Racism? Racism is the belief that one race (mine) is superior to all others, or that one race (theirs) is inferior. Mostly it's a personal thing except for groups like the Nazi or KKK.

Calling dumb ass protestors (Tea party or Wallys) racist for thier stupidity is, well stupid.

We don't protest Obama because of his race but for his lack of a plan, leadership and his demonstrated lack of knowledge of what has made this country the envy of the world.

We don't protest Obama because of his race but for his lack of a plan, leadership and his demonstrated lack of knowledge of what has made this country the envy of the world.

SO in other words you believe a black man does not know how to plan; can not lead; and lacks knowledge.

See how easy it is to call someone a racist?

Pretty pathetic...no?

SO in other words you believe a black man does not know how to plan; can not lead; and lacks knowledge.

See how easy it is to call someone a racist?

Pretty pathetic...no?

If you keep nailing these liberals to the tree like this you are going to run out of nails :clap2:

You really can't see your hypocrisy can you?

No. It is not racist.
But sadly, those that see the President as a "Black President" call those that oppose The Presidents policies as racists.

I basically think they are..

In any case..when you start using insults and hyperbole..discussion stops.

Almost immediately.

No. It is not racist.

I basically think they are..

In any case..when you start using insults and hyperbole..discussion stops.

Almost immediately.

And what do you base your assumption that they basically are on?

A few signs by a small minoriuty of people?

Can you explain to me wht there was a ralley of tens of thosuands of tea partyers at the capitol buoilding and hundreds of reporters with cameras and the best they can come up with was one person MAYBE yelling out a racial slur? If you recall...the best anyone could say was "it could be the N word"...

Thousands of racists and not one clear racial slur recorded?

How is that possible?

Oh my gawd this is rich...

On another board a poster is stating that blacks are avoiding day of rage protests, because they know, that their presence will bring "police brutality". In other words, when a homogenous liberal protest takes place it does not mean anything. But when it's conservative protests, it is certain to be due to racism!

Liberals are stuck on a permanent spin cycle!

Love AlfonZo! But then, I'm just a limited government guy so I must be a racist too...

Forum List

Back