Protesting For The Criminals.

Here is a novel idea: Out of respect for Mexico, lets adopt the EXACT same policy towards illegal aliens that Mexico has for their illegal aliens from Central America.

Sound fair, lefties?

Oh, and I also can't help but notice the protests in favor of the illegal imported workers are becoming violent, while gaining praise from MSNBC.......while the Tea Party protests never became violent, while MSNBC criticized them as potentially violent.

Our armed protests are more peaceful than their violent unarmed protests. WTF?

I don't guess anybody cares that the illegal aliens are all criminals. Somehow that doesn't seem important any more. Prove to me that Owe Bama isn't destroying this country.

I don't guess anybody cares that the illegal aliens are all criminals. Somehow that doesn't seem important any more. Prove to me that Owe Bama isn't destroying this country.

Funny you should mention that. I had a great discussion with a left wingnut today over coffee. MSNBC actually ran a headline saying the law would "Make it illegal to be an illegal alien."

The irony. Yes, it's illegal to be an illegal alien. Thats a fact, anywhere. HIS response was this: Innocent until proven guilty. He says NO alien is illegal until he is found guilty of having come here illegally in a court of law.

Wow. Liberals always amaze me.

I have to think all the attention being given to the illegal intruders is really pissing off the free mumia crowd.

Forum List

Back