"""Protesters Watch Your A--"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Great Americans Stick Together!!! """LOVE IT"""
newspaper-boy2.gif

Black Panthers threatened violence at convention, but someone arrived to stop it! [VIDEO]
d35b77ff6c39007151d514afeb3a2758
17 July, 2016 by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

10,000 patriots including vets and bikers will descend on Cleveland, Ohio this week for the GOP convention where Donald Trump is the presumptive nominee. They have vowed to stop any violence on their watch there. The New Black Panthers are legally arming up and will be in attendance as well. According to Breitbart, Bikers for Trump aren’t going to Cleveland looking to cause trouble but will be on hand to counter thousands of professional leftwing agitators planning to disrupt the Republican nominating convention. These guys are going to protect those who want to peacefully attend the convention from being attacked by thugs. That’s always a good thing.
Black-Panthers-e1468763089241.jpg

From Top Right News:

Malik Shabazz, leader of the New Black Panther Party, told FOX News on Saturday – There will be violence in Cleveland. Shabazz told Mike Tobin there is no way Cleveland will get through this convention without some kind of violence…

Shabazz: I am saying what we are planning, and also from what I know many of the groups on the left, mainly the white left, and others, I know for a fact that there’s going to be the blocking of highways and there’s going to be arrests and there’s going to be some things. I hear, that’s going to go on next week. It’s highly likely there’s going to be arrests, there’s going to be tear gas. It’s going to be happening.

Well the Black Lives Matter and Panthers thugs are going to find a group of 10,000 patriots — mostly veterans — who will be stopping them in the streets of Cleveland…BIKERS FOR TRUMP. And the Hell’s Angels are also mobilizing thousands of bikers to defend Trump supporters and Republican delegates from violent thugs.

The New Black Panthers are bluntly stating there will be violence, but it may not turn out the way they have envisioned it. “We will be there to make sure that the delegates are allowed to exercise their right to peacefully assemble,” Bikers for Trump organizer Chris Cox told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview. “We’ve seen how these paid agitators have thrown eggs and gotten violent at other Trump events around the country and we’re not going to put up with it.”
Bikers1.jpg

Cox emphasized that Bikers for Trump aren’t looking for trouble at the convention. “Veterans are the backbone of the biker community,” Cox continued. “We are patriots and unlike Black Lives Matter and the other leftist idiots, we love our cops. You won’t find one biker in Cleveland jumping on cars, lighting fires, or doing any of the other stupid things we’ve gotten used to seeing on TV the last few months.” Looks like Cleveland is getting ready to rumble with the Hell’s Angels in attendance vs. the New Black Panthers. Trump should be pleased with the ratings.

Black Panthers threatened violence at convention, but someone arrived to stop it! [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"GTP"
21f3e3d3d477ea2d2be621ad001c94a8f5d3a9c7fad953ed50991b151237a74a.jpg

Yo, Great Americans Stick Together!!! """LOVE IT"""
View attachment 81907

Black Panthers threatened violence at convention, but someone arrived to stop it! [VIDEO]
d35b77ff6c39007151d514afeb3a2758
17 July, 2016 by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

10,000 patriots including vets and bikers will descend on Cleveland, Ohio this week for the GOP convention where Donald Trump is the presumptive nominee. They have vowed to stop any violence on their watch there. The New Black Panthers are legally arming up and will be in attendance as well. According to Breitbart, Bikers for Trump aren’t going to Cleveland looking to cause trouble but will be on hand to counter thousands of professional leftwing agitators planning to disrupt the Republican nominating convention. These guys are going to protect those who want to peacefully attend the convention from being attacked by thugs. That’s always a good thing.
Black-Panthers-e1468763089241.jpg

From Top Right News:

Malik Shabazz, leader of the New Black Panther Party, told FOX News on Saturday – There will be violence in Cleveland. Shabazz told Mike Tobin there is no way Cleveland will get through this convention without some kind of violence…

Shabazz: I am saying what we are planning, and also from what I know many of the groups on the left, mainly the white left, and others, I know for a fact that there’s going to be the blocking of highways and there’s going to be arrests and there’s going to be some things. I hear, that’s going to go on next week. It’s highly likely there’s going to be arrests, there’s going to be tear gas. It’s going to be happening.

Well the Black Lives Matter and Panthers thugs are going to find a group of 10,000 patriots — mostly veterans — who will be stopping them in the streets of Cleveland…BIKERS FOR TRUMP. And the Hell’s Angels are also mobilizing thousands of bikers to defend Trump supporters and Republican delegates from violent thugs.

The New Black Panthers are bluntly stating there will be violence, but it may not turn out the way they have envisioned it. “We will be there to make sure that the delegates are allowed to exercise their right to peacefully assemble,” Bikers for Trump organizer Chris Cox told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview. “We’ve seen how these paid agitators have thrown eggs and gotten violent at other Trump events around the country and we’re not going to put up with it.”
Bikers1.jpg

Cox emphasized that Bikers for Trump aren’t looking for trouble at the convention. “Veterans are the backbone of the biker community,” Cox continued. “We are patriots and unlike Black Lives Matter and the other leftist idiots, we love our cops. You won’t find one biker in Cleveland jumping on cars, lighting fires, or doing any of the other stupid things we’ve gotten used to seeing on TV the last few months.” Looks like Cleveland is getting ready to rumble with the Hell’s Angels in attendance vs. the New Black Panthers. Trump should be pleased with the ratings.

Black Panthers threatened violence at convention, but someone arrived to stop it! [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"GTP"
View attachment 81906

well I like motorcycles and have had one or more every year since 1965. Also like motorcyclists but are these guys mostly show or what ?? Many are just old men , 'rubs' and retired , many are 'posers' . Guess that we will have to wait and see what happens .

There is a push now for banning weapons, JUST for the convention. Which will lead to more bans for more reasons, and Obama's gun grab will remain alive and well. They created the problem and will take advantage of it.
Instead, why not withhold permits to peacefully assemble, since peaceful has nothing to do with their agenda?

Last edited:
If anymore cops get shot today, I think Irish Ram has an idea--shut down the protesters' permits. I think it's too dangerous for everyone, including the cops.

There is a push now for banning weapons, JUST for the convention. Which will lead to more bans for more reasons, and Obama's gun grab will remain alive and well. They created the problem and will take advantage of it.
Instead, why not withhold permits to peacefully assemble, since peaceful has nothing to do with their agenda?
--------------------------------------------- right on , and a guy / police union spokesman named 'loomis' said that he doesn't care if its 'constitutional' or not but he wants the guns removed IrishRam .

Well, folks, it looks like the protesters will be there, with guns if they wish, and the bikers are ready to take on the lefties and BLM is going to scream at the cops....
So I'm going to keep my fingers and toes crossed for really bad weather all week. Intermittent downpours, steamy unbearable heat and thunder/lightning. I know it will suck for law enforcement, but it will keep a lot of trouble makers away. Let's all pull for Mother Nature!

Well, folks, it looks like the protesters will be there, with guns if they wish, and the bikers are ready to take on the lefties and BLM is going to scream at the cops....
So I'm going to keep my fingers and toes crossed for really bad weather all week. Intermittent downpours, steamy unbearable heat and thunder/lightning. I know it will suck for law enforcement, but it will keep a lot of trouble makers away. Let's all pull for Mother Nature!
----------------------------------------- my leanings are for a full on show , let everyone see what they are getting . Why put it off to a later date OldLady ??

----------------------------------------- my leanings are for a full on show , let everyone see what they are getting . Why put it off to a later date OldLady ??
I'd prefer not to see anyone else hurt.

we I'm not looking for hurt but ,best to get tings going and out in the open now rather tan later in my opinion OldLady .

Forum List

Back