"Protesters" "Protest" a Jordan Peterson Speech By Smashing Stained Glass Windows

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
It looks like a protester went off the deep end:

"Protesters" "Protest" a Jordan Peterson Speech By Smashing Stained Glass Windows, Chanting "Lock Him In and Burn It Down"

She compounded it by resisting arrest, and had a very interesting weapon in her bag.

Early in his talk a person can be seen in the video above banging on a stained glass window in what in known as Grant Hall, the lecture hall in which Peterson was speaking. Eventually the window broke and, according to the Kingston Whig Standard, the woman who was behind the vandalism cut herself and fled...

Police searched her backpack and inside they found a weapon inside. Commonly known as a garrote, the weapon consists of metal wire with handles on each end.

A garrote, of course, is a deadly weapon. It doesn't even have a legitimate secondary use as self-defense weapon: It's a weapon used to attack someone by surprise from behind only and strangle them to death. It cannot be used in a non-surprise, non-from-behind attack.

So she's carrying a weapon of silent assassination.

You can't claim "I was just carrying it to defend myself" with a garrotte.

"Protesters" "Protest" a Jordan Peterson Speech By Smashing Stained Glass Windows, Chanting "Lock Him In and Burn It Down"

She compounded it by resisting arrest, and had a very interesting weapon in her bag.

Early in his talk a person can be seen in the video above banging on a stained glass window in what in known as Grant Hall, the lecture hall in which Peterson was speaking. Eventually the window broke and, according to the Kingston Whig Standard, the woman who was behind the vandalism cut herself and fled...

Police searched her backpack and inside they found a weapon inside. Commonly known as a garrote, the weapon consists of metal wire with handles on each end.

A garrote, of course, is a deadly weapon. It doesn't even have a legitimate secondary use as self-defense weapon: It's a weapon used to attack someone by surprise from behind only and strangle them to death. It cannot be used in a non-surprise, non-from-behind attack.

With proper wire, appropriate strength and technique, it can sever the carotids.

With proper wire, appropriate strength and technique, it can sever the carotids.

Still not a self defense weapon.

To me, when vandalism starts to happen, it is no longer a protest. I hope the perpetrator likes prison food.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back