Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

I just heard this afternoon that some protestors were found not wiping their feet before entering the Capitol Building

Add another $1 million to the estimate

you are the one digging the hole, idiot
Well, I just did an internet search about caring for, and cleaning marble.

Yes, tapes of all sorts can stain marble. Too include painters tape, and especially electrical or duct tape. Marble is porous. Once the adhesive in the tape makes it's way into the material, you're screwed. Only a professional can repair the damage. And, it ain't cheap. It often involves removing the piece from it's mount, and often requires the work be done in a shop facility.

Goo Gone and other acidic type cleaners cannot be used. The damage they would cause is worse then the substance being removed.

Generally, marble used on walls, excluding back splashes, is not sealed. It is simply polished.

Marble used on floors, counter tops, etc. are generally always sealed but, a spilled soda or other acidic beverages or food can still stain through the sealer. the longer it sits, the more damage done.

So, it sounds like the dirty lil' bastards did do significant damage to the marble alone. Particularly when you look at just how many ridiculous signs the disrespectful lil' bastards plastered all over the place. Not to mention the food and drink.

Not to mention the Elmer's Glue....don't forget the MILLIONS in damage from Elmer's Glue!

....and I even bet there's grease from school cafeteria tater tots all over the place!!!
Ya' know, going through life permanently stuck on stupid as you are, only makes for further failure down the road.

Aviator?........You're too fuckin' stupid!:cuckoo:

Well, I just did an internet search about caring for, and cleaning marble.

Yes, tapes of all sorts can stain marble. Too include painters tape, and especially electrical or duct tape. Marble is porous. Once the adhesive in the tape makes it's way into the material, you're screwed. Only a professional can repair the damage. And, it ain't cheap. It often involves removing the piece from it's mount, and often requires the work be done in a shop facility.

Goo Gone and other acidic type cleaners cannot be used. The damage they would cause is worse then the substance being removed.

Generally, marble used on walls, excluding back splashes, is not sealed. It is simply polished.

Marble used on floors, counter tops, etc. are generally always sealed but, a spilled soda or other acidic beverages or food can still stain through the sealer. the longer it sits, the more damage done.

So, it sounds like the dirty lil' bastards did do significant damage to the marble alone. Particularly when you look at just how many ridiculous signs the disrespectful lil' bastards plastered all over the place. Not to mention the food and drink.

Not to mention the Elmer's Glue....don't forget the MILLIONS in damage from Elmer's Glue!

....and I even bet there's grease from school cafeteria tater tots all over the place!!!
Ya' know, going through life permanently stuck on stupid as you are, only makes for further failure down the road.

All one has to do is wind you up and watch you make a total irrelevant fool of yourself. Wicked never disappoints. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

All one has to do is wind you up and watch you make a total irrelevant fool of yourself. Wicked never disappoints. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
All one has to do is read through your posts to know, that you're too fuckin' stupid!:cuckoo:

Actually Walker's camp now say its not gonna cost that much, maybe $350,000.

This guy is getting recalled real fast. What a liar.

Psst! You didn't read the thread. That was mentioned probably 50-75 times at least. :eusa_shhh:

Don't worry, though, I don't read all of the threads either and there has been a ton of garbage in the last 15 (for those who have the standard page length setting) pages or so, I think.

Immie

uh, why do you still lie?
the $7.5 m was a worst case estimate, the $350k is a minimal estimate
there is no backtracking

All one has to do is read through your posts to know, that you're too fuckin' stupid!:cuckoo:

And more....I love when you can't stop.

Forum List

Back