Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

The Gov. of Wisconsin should send the teachers union, AFL_CIO, and all the protesters a bill for the cleaning, oh wait, just raise their taxes for it:)

WTH?

Outside the Capitol Thursday, police found live ammunition. Officers say 41 rounds were found morning scattered at a number of spots.

These people need to return to sanity. Oh wait... They were never sane in the first place. Never mind.

How dare they have 43 different types of marble! The protestors did Wisconsin taxpayers a favor, they should put down linoleum...

I can't help myself, I have to ask, would that be 7.5 million in Union wages OR 7.5 million in Private sector wages to fix it?
Neither!

It's 7.5 million more TAXPAYERS wages that were just flushed down the toilet by unions and their members.

Disrespectful, violent lil' cowards!

The Gov. of Wisconsin should send the teachers union, AFL_CIO, and all the protesters a bill for the cleaning, oh wait, just raise their taxes for it:)

You could send the bill. How much is postage now?:eusa_angel:

Ohh, is Walker going to negotiate with Unions with collective bargaining to clean the marble?

Last edited:
How dare they have 43 different types of marble! The protestors did Wisconsin taxpayers a favor, they should put down linoleum...

"The Department of Administration says the number is so high because there are 43 different kinds of marble in the Capitol and tape used to put up signs could stain the marble".

$7.5 million, or just one bottle of Goo Gone $8.88 at Walmart.com

Wow, I wish my house had 43 different types of marble, the people in Wisconsin have got it going on with Their HOUSE!!!

:redface:

I already feel sorry for the janitor who has to clean up all the feces spattered on the restroom walls&floors. Far Lefties probably used the restroom floors when the toilets were clogged up due to the last liberal who pooped and wiped,and then flushed! (gee,even by the time normal people are four years old,they know better to poop,,then flush,,then wipe,,then flush again !!!):eek:

sounds reasonable to me, amd those basterds bringing 41 rounds of amo with them, but maybe one of the tea party guys might have had a hole in his pants, nah it was the democrats of course.
wouldn't you think that those stupid people in charged would have know this in advance, must have been union people who just wanted to show them taxpayer.

do dem's even own guns, well maybe they were going to throw the bullets then.

you guys are a real hoot.

:redface:

I already feel sorry for the janitor who has to clean up all the feces spattered on the restroom walls&floors. Far Lefties probably used the restroom floors when the toilets were clogged up due to the last liberal who pooped and wiped,and then flushed! (gee,even by the time normal people are four years old,they know better to poop,,then flush,,then wipe,,then flush again !!!):eek:

Awh don't worry he's probably a Union employee, not only that I heard a virus was going around in Wisconsin called "Shittin B4 Ur Sittin" :clap2:

sounds reasonable to me, amd those basterds bringing 41 rounds of amo with them, but maybe one of the tea party guys might have had a hole in his pants, nah it was the democrats of course.
wouldn't you think that those stupid people in charged would have know this in advance, must have been union people who just wanted to show them taxpayer.

do dem's even own guns, well maybe they were going to throw the bullets then.

you guys are a real hoot.
Are you drunk?......Christ, my 5 year old son can write more coherently then you.

Last edited:
Damn radicals. They don't know you should sit down and shut up just like these brave souls?

New Topics

Forum List

Back