Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet RNC Delegates

Absolutely hilarious and well deserved. I keep wondering when the GOP will live up to their small government rhetoric and keep themselves out of our bedrooms and personal lives.

2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet Delegates (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Funny how liberal men who are the greatest beneficiaries of the abortion issue with no responsibilities or physical or mental pain are full of political cliches when it comes to forcing women to kill their unborn babies. Pitiful bunch.

go back to fucking your sheep hillbilly

See these women are idiots. Bode keep your hands to yourself, you're fake married. :)

Absolutely hilarious and well deserved. I keep wondering when the GOP will live up to their small government rhetoric and keep themselves out of our bedrooms and personal lives.

2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet Delegates (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Funny how liberal men who are the greatest beneficiaries of the abortion issue with no responsibilities or physical or mental pain are full of political cliches when it comes to forcing women to kill their unborn babies. Pitiful bunch.

Actually I think that's the next freedom liberals like you want to make as mainstream as possible, maybe a combination of NAMBLA and PETA

The Fluke Brigade makes it appearance

Frank's signature:
“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

Frank, didn't you have a few more "*******" in your signature line? Did you drop a few? It was a right winger who made that unsubstantiated quote. But I'm pretty sure it had more than just two "*******" in it. I know how excited you get seeing that word in print.

Don't forget the gay guys. I bet they love dressing like vaginas as much as they love pretending to be sheep.

The Fluke Brigade makes it appearance

Frank's signature:
“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

Frank, didn't you have a few more "*******" in your signature line? Did you drop a few? It was a right winger who made that unsubstantiated quote. But I'm pretty sure it had more than just two "*******" in it. I know how excited you get seeing that word in print.

Are you quibbling over the amount of ******* in a signature? Where do you liberals learn to argue, retards r us?

Cant you try to argue over something important?

So a male Republican delegate arrives during Tropical Storm Isaac to a collection of wet pussies, and this is supposed to...what, exactly?

Republicans love wet pussies more than anything in the world!

I can see how a wet pussy would be offensive to a Democrat! I think those Code Pink dykes got their dates wrong and went to the wrong convention.

Apparently we dont like vaginas. Who knew?

Don't forget Mark Foley. He really likes those underage pages.

Yet your keynote speaker is a disbarred lawyer, sexual predator & serially accused rapist.

Yeah, McKay.
Too sit there and try to claim one party is better than the other is foolish.

Only hacks like Willow believes such nonsense.

So only hacks realize when you have two choices, one is always better than the other? It may be better by a slight margin, but when you put two options together, one is always better.

"Well deserved?" The protestors are making Obama and the Dims look like fools.

Apparently there's no limit to the depths of bad taste that Democrats are willing to sink to.

Can't handle it, eh?

We handle stupidity on a daily basis around here.

It's so incredibly funny that anyone things this makes Progressives/Democrats look good.

Forum List

Back