Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet RNC Delegates

Absolutely hilarious and well deserved. I keep wondering when the GOP will live up to their small government rhetoric and keep themselves out of our bedrooms and personal lives.

2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet Delegates (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Classy... Those Democrats.
Yup. Women used to be property; now, women are vaginas.

Great job, Democrats. :thup:

It is just what I have been saying all along. To democrats, women are nothing but one big pussy. It's the be and end all. No reason to exist beyond the pussy.

Absolutely hilarious and well deserved. I keep wondering when the GOP will live up to their small government rhetoric and keep themselves out of our bedrooms and personal lives.

2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet Delegates (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Classy... Those Democrats.
Yup. Women used to be property; now, women are vaginas.

Great job, Democrats. :thup:

Yeah... Their message was not thought out very well.

When is this going to make the nightly mainstream news? Democrats are having a very public meltdown and we should all get to see it.

You just want to see vaginas on the nightly news.

I want to see democrats clearly saying what they think of women on the nightly news. For someone who just wants to look at vaginas, well, that would be you wouldn't it?

It's funny isn't it? Republicans supposedly don't support women. But in real life they're the one's who marry, have babies, father and support their children. Democrats? Not so much.

and then turn out to be gay, (craig) or fuck hookers ( vitter ), Or run off and profess how they are in love with a younger Brazilian woman. (Sanford )

But no you totally are onto something here willow..:lol:

Then there is the ultimate class act, getting blow jobs in the Oval office.

Democrats make and listen to rap music which denigrates women.

When is this going to make the nightly mainstream news? Democrats are having a very public meltdown and we should all get to see it.

You just want to see vaginas on the nightly news.

I want to see democrats clearly saying what they think of women on the nightly news. For someone who just wants to look at vaginas, well, that would be you wouldn't it?

Not on the Nightly news...but then again, I'm not the one who wondered about it. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back