Protesters Carrying Rifle Outside Obama Rally

Tell ya what KK..........(maybe you should add another "K" to your name)..........tell us all (because inquiring minds wanna know) if Bush Jr. would have allowed loaded weapons at his rally.

Go ahead.........we'll wait.

Dont know about you, but I am still waiting.

Both of you ... I don't know, nor do I care, Bush Jr. was a failure in many ways and I never cared what he thought, only what he actually did do. I give Obama the same consideration, Obama is proving to be just as bad, if not worse in some ways. I didn't vote for either. ;)

Oh wait, I'm repeating myself again, oh well, lucky you I forgot I had mentioned that a hundred times already. :lol:

Tell ya what KK..........(maybe you should add another "K" to your name)..........tell us all (because inquiring minds wanna know) if Bush Jr. would have allowed loaded weapons at his rally.

Go ahead.........we'll wait.

If you had been charge, you would have encouraged it at Bush's rallies and forbidden it at Obama's.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

I think it's wrong PERIOD to take a loaded gun in the general area of where the leader of this country is.

Remember Lincoln? How's about JFK?

Lack of oxygen to the brain from all of that scuba diving you've been doing lately. Time to loosen up your air hose.

Davids, thank you, I forgot about this. He said he was wrong on something I pointed out. That made time number two he had to admit he was wrong because of me.

I rule! :doubt:
thanks for showing everyone how much space i take up in that puny little skull of yours

and i dont pay a dime of rent
:lol:

Considering the accommodations, I'm not sure that's a bargain. :doubt:

Davids, thank you, I forgot about this. He said he was wrong on something I pointed out. That made time number two he had to admit he was wrong because of me.

thanks for showing everyone how much space i take up in that puny little skull of yours

Considering the accommodations, I'm not sure that's a bargain. :doubt:
LOL
true
but then, its not costing me anything

Man carrying assault weapon attends Obama protest - Yahoo! News

I am no fan of the President, but this is disturbing to me. The message is clear and quite frankly, I think inappropriate. Not to mention just plain stupid. Notice that at least one of the guys wouldn't identify himself.

Immie

The lunatic fringe of the right wing is getting more and more extreme...fed by the ravings of Beck, Hannity, and FoxNews

Sooner or later there will be violence.

It appears you don't have a clue what the political right and political left actually is. You keep using "right wing" wrongly. If you could educate yourself, instead of spouting incorrect talking points for the sake of getting some partisan hack rep, the integrity of your posting and intellect would increase.

what an asshole. the fringes are who are driving the shit that passes for discource latelt.

we need a few more like Ted Kennedy who could show some leadership with a profile in courage.

Lack of oxygen to the brain from all of that scuba diving you've been doing lately. Time to loosen up your air hose.

The irony of you saying my brain is puny in the same post as me showing you making and admitting to making two mistakes is priceless.

The irony of you saying my brain is puny in the same post as me showing you making and admitting to making two mistakes is priceless.
while you are exclaiming how rare it is in your sig
the irony is clearly lost on you

while you are exclaiming how rare it is in your sig
the irony is clearly lost on you

The two times I have ever seen you actually admit you were wrong was due to posts of mine. I rule. :doubt:

His sig seems to declare how rare it is you admit you're wrong.
her
LOL
and you are also missing the irony

Do you actually know what the word irony is? Show me the irony of me saying its rare you admit you are wrong when from my count, its been twice (oh and they were due to my posts. I posted something you said wrong and you had to admit you were wrong. I love it).

Can you explain specifically how it is ironic somehow? Please. Help all of us please.

Now when you try to show it (you wont) please try to not use the word moron for idiot or any other colorful word you use when you are backed into a corner.

Waiting.

Wating.

His sig seems to declare how rare it is you admit you're wrong.
her
LOL

Do you actually know what the word irony is? Show me the irony of me saying its rare you admit you are wrong when from my count, its been twice (oh and they were due to my posts. I posted something you said wrong and you had to admit you were wrong. I love it).

Can you explain specifically how it is ironic somehow? Please. Help all of us please.

Now when you try to show it (you wont) please try to not use the word moron for idiot or any other colorful word you use when you are backed into a corner.

Waiting.

Wating.

i love keeping morons in suspense

I knew you couldn't do it. I knew it. :muahaha:

her
LOL

Waiting.

Wating.

i love keeping morons in suspense

I knew you couldn't do it. I knew it. :muahaha:

Yeah ... like anyone is even going to consider doing what you say for even a second. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back