Protesters at Inaguration...More Intolerence From Left

If you want to see a real liberal in the making, pay close attention next time you see a six year old spoiled brat kicking, screaming, wailing and thrashing about on the toy store floor because they were just told they couldn't have what they want. They want when they want it when they want it, they will not take no for an answer and they have absolutely no concern for how much it costs, who has to provide it, if it is right for them to have it, whether it is even good for them or if they deserve it. As you watch, think forward 12+ years.

How could they tell if it is butyric acid, or just the stench of the Trump presidency. Either one can be pretty toxic

Are you personally planning any terrorist activities on the 20th? George Soros is counting on you....

Th 20th will be a day of shame for the country. If you call opposing that clown terrorism, the majority of the country will participate.
The majority of the country will be disgusted by your behavior and bringing shame on our nation.
The shame was brought on the country by electing Trump. The protests will bring back a bit of dignity.

I hope they are are kept far away and police and military deal with these anarchist/terrorist whacko's.
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

Let the police dogs have some fun
Yes....that would look so good on national tv.....

STAGES OF PROGRESSION OF THE STANDARD ORANGE MESSIAH WORSHIPPER (average life cycle – 24 hours)

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)
It would after protester throw smoke, feces, and cause a general riot. I would give order to shoot to kill as soon as violence starts. Show these fucking idiots we live in a nation of law and order.
Tin soldiers and Nixon's coming.......

The Constitution was written and signed by that very same protesters. You don't need a revolution because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't realize what's happening. But the rest of us wish to be saved from this dictator in orange face
Except that the protesters are protesting the democratic system they set up. The tyranny is all yours.

Would expect nothing less from the extreme butthurt wing of leftydom.

The protesters will accomplish absolutely nothing other than earning another paycheck. So let the losers rant and rave all they want, but if they cross any legal lines crack their empty heads.

George Wallace. I'm not sure if he was the biggest racist the south ever produced, but he was certainly among the top 10.

He was a democrat.

democrats are gutter scum, what can you say?

His ideology has been disavowed by Democrats, but embraced by the repubs.

Far from true.

The Democrats, to this day, the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship.

Bill Clinton's characterization of Barack Obama:

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'
Tim Russert told me that, according to his sources, Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

I hope they are are kept far away and police and military deal with these anarchist/terrorist whacko's.

Ah the old "Those fucking Liberals are going to cause damage" and then "let the police cause some damage"

Do you not see the contradiction here?

The police stop the damage from happening, the po po dogs get some practical experience.

Win-win.

Yes....that would look so good on national tv.....

STAGES OF PROGRESSION OF THE STANDARD ORANGE MESSIAH WORSHIPPER (average life cycle – 24 hours)

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)
It would after protester throw smoke, feces, and cause a general riot. I would give order to shoot to kill as soon as violence starts. Show these fucking idiots we live in a nation of law and order.
Tin soldiers and Nixon's coming.......

How scared are you?

Doo you have a safe space readily available to you?

Ah the old "Those fucking Liberals are going to cause damage" and then "let the police cause some damage"

The police stop the damage from happening, the po po dogs get some practical experience.

Win-win.

Still contradictory, no matter what wrapping paper you decide to use.

You can't have one rule for you and one rule for others, you can't say it's okay for you to use violence because you're the government or whatever, but it's not okay for others.

Win-win.

You can't have one rule for you and one rule for others, you can't say it's okay for you to use violence because you're the government or whatever, but it's not okay for others.

bring it on

Win-win.

Wrong. Not only can you say it, it's legal. Resist arrest and see what happens next.

Win-win.

Whaty are the guns, dogs, pepper spray, billy clubs, mace, tazers, rubber bullets, bean bags, wooden blocks and etcetera for?

Win-win.

Wrong. Not only can you say it, it's legal. Resist arrest and see what happens next.

Please

I understand that Obama is going to resign a day early, Biden will become the 45th president and ruin all of the Trump merchandise.

As of now, there are 200 buses that have applied for parking registration for the inauguration. To put that in perspective, there were 3000 registered for the Obama inauguration. 1200 bus parking registrations have been issued for protester buses.

Our nation was built on protest
Our nation is built on a Constituon. It was born from a revolution...of which we do not need today.

Now you are getting it....

A Constitution that guarantees a right to protest

Yes, Americans have every right to publicly throw a temper tantrum and display their exteme butthurt over losing the election.

Since Obable will be out then, can the new Sheriff in town make sure if any snow flakes get violent they get arrested and charged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our nation was built on protest
Our nation is built on a Constituon. It was born from a revolution...of which we do not need today.

Now you are getting it....

A Constitution that guarantees a right to protest
But not the right to destroy.

Forum List

Back