Protesters at Inaguration...More Intolerence From Left

I hope they are are kept far away and police and military deal with these anarchist/terrorist whacko's.
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

SHOCK VIDEO: LEFTISTS PLAN TO GAS DEPLORABALL ATTENDEES WITH BUTYRIC ACID
'If you get it into the HVAC system's air-intake grill it will get into the whole building forcing an evacuation'
Shock Video: Leftists Plan to Gas DeploraBall Attendees with Butyric Acid

So much for their hypocrite view points love everyone huh LOL...
Would not put it past them They are acting like Weather Underground subversives. Trump and Sessions will put law and order on their asses.

So Trump and Sessions are going to repeal the 1st Amendment? It scares me that people like you are alive and breathing and voting

I hope they are are kept far away and police and military deal with these anarchist/terrorist whacko's.

Our nation was built on protest
Our nation is built on a Constituon. It was born from a revolution...of which we do not need today.

The Constitution was written and signed by that very same protesters. You don't need a revolution because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't realize what's happening. But the rest of us wish to be saved from this dictator in orange face

I agree, the more ridiculous their "rebellion" becomes the more 'normal' folks their party loses.

My husband isn't so nice, he said they should make it legal to run them over that day - and publicize it widely so everyone knows to stay the fuck off the roads. heh (Because I guess they're talking about shutting down traffic or some shit)

Anyone wearing a mask that conceals their identity should be immediately arrested.
darth%2Btrump4.jpg

Lets get something clear, Obama did not get to the white house, talking about grabbing women's pussy's, or making fun of the handicap or degrading latino's and blacks or incitiing riots at his town halls or tweeting hateful shit about women he sexually harrassed or about denegrading anyone that apposed him...had he done that, he'd never have time to govern....Trump, however has done all of the above and to expect us to just throw that shit under the rug and slither away quietly, ain't gonna happen...NOW ADJUST AND GET OVER IT...WE ARE NOT LAYING DOWN

Adjust and get over it Tiger, a lot of us don't give a shit about any of those accusations (most are fake) and even the /true/ ones aka pussy grabbing aren't a big deal to us because we know the difference between joking around and being serious.

Talking down to folks that piss you off is right up the lefts alley so it just makes me laugh that you're bitching about him doing it...

Adjust and get over it Tiger, a lot of us don't give a shit about any of those accusations (most are fake) and even the /true/ ones aka pussy grabbing aren't a big deal to us because we know the difference between joking around and being serious.

Talking down to folks that piss you off is right up the lefts alley so it just makes me laugh that you're bitching about him doing it...

good point

--LOL

SHOCK VIDEO: LEFTISTS PLAN TO GAS DEPLORABALL ATTENDEES WITH BUTYRIC ACID
'If you get it into the HVAC system's air-intake grill it will get into the whole building forcing an evacuation'
Shock Video: Leftists Plan to Gas DeploraBall Attendees with Butyric Acid

So much for their hypocrite view points love everyone huh LOL...
Would not put it past them They are acting like Weather Underground subversives. Trump and Sessions will put law and order on their asses.

So Trump and Sessions are going to repeal the 1st Amendment? It scares me that people like you are alive and breathing and voting
Show me where First Amendment gives you the right to disrupt and destroy. You fuckheads hide behind the Constitution and spew hatred on America.

Let the police dogs have some fun

Ah the old "Those fucking Liberals are going to cause damage" and then "let the police cause some damage"

Do you not see the contradiction here?
Yes I do. One group protects and serves the other serves no purpose.

Lets get something clear, Obama did not get to the white house, talking about grabbing women's pussy's, or making fun of the handicap or degrading latino's and blacks or incitiing riots at his town halls or tweeting hateful shit about women he sexually harrassed or about denegrading anyone that apposed him...had he done that, he'd never have time to govern....Trump, however has done all of the above and to expect us to just throw that shit under the rug and slither away quietly, ain't gonna happen...NOW ADJUST AND GET OVER IT...WE ARE NOT LAYING DOWN
Trump never incited any riots at any town halls.

Let the police dogs have some fun

Ah the old "Those fucking Liberals are going to cause damage" and then "let the police cause some damage"

Do you not see the contradiction here?
Yes I do. One group protects and serves the other serves no purpose.

So, when the police stop "protecting" and start "damaging" then there isn't any difference.

I mean, do you see the police in Nazi Germany as protecting the people?

So you agree with everything else then?

Uhhhhhh no...they so ridiculous that I refuse comment. Obama got into the White House because he was half black. Feel good vote.

How could they tell if it is butyric acid, or just the stench of the Trump presidency. Either one can be pretty toxic

Are you personally planning any terrorist activities on the 20th? George Soros is counting on you....

Th 20th will be a day of shame for the country. If you call opposing that clown terrorism, the majority of the country will participate.
The majority of the country will be disgusted by your behavior and bringing shame on our nation.
Make sure that it is well known that the perpetrators are democrats .

There is nothing stopping the country from making the words Democrat and isis synanomous.

[

Th 20th will be a day of shame for the country. If you call opposing that clown terrorism, the majority of the country will participate.

Some of you Soros troopers have said you will participate in terrorist acts such as gas attacks to disrupt the peaceful transition of power. . You are a group run by a foreign interest with the goal of dismantling the United States Constitution. So IS the democratic party in fact an international terrorist organization?
It is.

Uhhhhhh no...they so ridiculous that I refuse comment. Obama got into the White House because he was half black. Feel good vote.

Oh, right, and he's popular because he's black, and he got re-elected because he's black too, right?

Forum List

Back