Protesters at ICE facility nearly get run over

I can't get that worked up over the ICE protests because ICE is doing its job. Illegals need to go home or Congress needs to change the laws. I don't like the way it's being handled, but the long and short of it is, illegals need to go home and ICE is not the problem.
At least we agree here. Hong Kong is fighting for it's life but will ultimately be absorbed by the globe's one truly evil and frightening nation, China.
So whatever protestors do there is justified in my mind.

The ICE protests in Rhode Island? Not so much at all. They can protest without shutting down roads into and out of the facility. Bottom line. And ICE is providing a vital function in this country.
Lose control of your borders and you lose control of your country.
Lose control of ones emotions and lose control of ones though process.

So we could do the same with an abortion clinic, or planned parenthood?
Already asked and answered.
I didn't see anything.
#23 Do you need toileting assistance as well or do you think you can manage from here?
You vaguely answered, that was a yes or no question. If liberals want to close a road down to an ice office. Do you think I have the right to close a road to planned parenthood? Yes or no.
My answer stands.
Okay so if I get a group of people here in Greenville sc to block the driveway to our abortion clinic. You will support it? I know where it is.

Did CBS interview the protesters to determine their ethnicity or did they just assume they were Jews? Something ain't right.

So we could do the same with an abortion clinic, or planned parenthood?
I didn't see anything.
#23 Do you need toileting assistance as well or do you think you can manage from here?
You vaguely answered, that was a yes or no question. If liberals want to close a road down to an ice office. Do you think I have the right to close a road to planned parenthood? Yes or no.
My answer stands.
So if I block a planned parenthood office, I'm in the wrong?

Truck tries to drive into group of Jewish protesters outside ICE detention center

So these morons think they can block public streets and the entry to a government facility.

Why weren’t the cops there to remove these idiots?

Hopefully they will be arrested and learn that “peaceful protesting” does not include blocking cars.

It's okay for Hong Kong folks to block traffic, just not people protesting ICE/immigration, right?

I don't know why people protest ICE. They do their jobs, put up with a lot of shit, don't try to hurt anybody. They are DOING THEIR JOB. But people have a right to PEACEFULLY protest -- which this group was doing. Says so right there. Yet they're morons, according to you.

AND NO IT IS NOT OKAY TO RUN THEM OVER.

It's funny how these folks that adamantly support the second amendment don't give a shit about the first, isn't it?

Hypocrites.

You have the right to protest, but you don't have the right to block a road so nobody can get through. Then you start infringing on my my rights.

Yeah, and it infringes on my rights when I walk into Walmart and get shot dead because you folks won't give up rifles designed for the military. So fuckin' live with it, I guess.

Also I could take someone out from about 3/4 mile with a 30/30? I'm not a great shot, but someone that is can do it in a mile or more. An assault rifle as you describe, couldn't be accurate within a couple hundred yards.

Truck tries to drive into group of Jewish protesters outside ICE detention center

So these morons think they can block public streets and the entry to a government facility.

Hopefully they will be arrested and learn that “peaceful protesting” does not include blocking cars.

It's okay for Hong Kong folks to block traffic, just not people protesting ICE/immigration, right?

I don't know why people protest ICE. They do their jobs, put up with a lot of shit, don't try to hurt anybody. They are DOING THEIR JOB. But people have a right to PEACEFULLY protest -- which this group was doing. Says so right there. Yet they're morons, according to you.

It's funny how these folks that adamantly support the second amendment don't give a shit about the first, isn't it?

Hypocrites.

You have the right to protest, but you don't have the right to block a road so nobody can get through. Then you start infringing on my my rights.

Yeah, and it infringes on my rights when I walk into Walmart and get shot dead because you folks won't give up rifles designed for the military. So fuckin' live with it, I guess.

They are designed for protection against unequal tyrannical oppression. From criminals, corporations and governments.

The mistake folks think about "the right to protest" is they believe the state gives them that right. NOPE. Not anymore than the state gives them the right to bare arms. IT IS INALIABLE.

If folks are peaceful, they can do it.

They are suckers for their chosen brainwashing outlet as well.

"lawful." Give me a break. IT IS A RIGHT. . . not a privilege granted by the state.

Bunch of boot-lickers. Willing to sell out the first amendment at the drop of a hat.

:rolleyes:

What we need is a NFSA (National Free Speech Association) and a NFAA (National Free Association Association)

:auiqs.jpg:

So you admit it is not about the protest per se, whether it is acceptable. It is about whether you consider the CAUSE worthy.
Thank you for being honest about that.
That was the only point I was trying to make.
It IS about the protest! Rhode Island is not being invaded by the Communist Chinese army.
There is no need to barricade streets there. ICE can be protested without commandeering local streets and areas.

I won't insult you again because it does no good but really....Jesus Christ!!! What does it take to reach some people?
Boston_tea_party.jpg

I didn't see anything.
My answer stands.
Okay so if I get a group of people here in Greenville sc to block the driveway to our abortion clinic. You will support it? I know where it is.
You've got three hours, starting at 8 p.m., when no one has appointments scheduled. Get on your mark, get set.....GO

1) IMO, no it is not OK for Hong Kong protestors to tie up airports and prevent regular people from going about their business. That is unlawful detention to do that.

2) These idiots think that lawful protest is OK even if it prevents people from going to work or getting to hospitals. They are wrong and should be arrested for unlawful detention when they do so.

3) These people are idiots and need to be sterilized for the good of all Humanity.

Hypocrites.

It's funny how these folks that adamantly support the first amendment don't give a shit about accurate facts, isn't it?
Hypocrites.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
Which does not allow for people to unlawfully detain other people, dude.

I cannot burn down your house while you are on vacation as an expression of my free speech and neither can anyone else.

Similarly you cannot detain me from going about my daily business either.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I cannot burn down your house while you are on vacation as an expression of my free speech and neither can anyone else.

It's only because you don't agree with them, and I know it.

But are they though?

Standing up for the "right" to block public traffic and access to certain areas? What idiot would claim there is such a right
or freedom that allows that? It's foolish bullshittery.

Forum List

Back