Protester Calls for Jews to 'Go Back to the Oven' at Anti-Israel Demonstration

There can never be an excuse to bomb schools with children in them. Where else is this done and condoned? Israel has a right to defend itself but there are rules to war that civilized nations follow .. which kinda' explains why Israel does not.

Israel is the most hated nation on the planet and it's hated because of atrocities like this. Any intelligent perspective must know that there is no security, peace, or long term advantage to being the most hated nation. How much longer can America continue to be its bitch and continue to pour billions of dollars into a rogue nation that only endangers the long-term security of this nation?

Shoot, I thought the US of KKKA held that title.

There can never be an excuse to bomb schools with children in them. Where else is this done and condoned? Israel has a right to defend itself but there are rules to war that civilized nations follow .. which kinda' explains why Israel does not.

Israel is the most hated nation on the planet and it's hated because of atrocities like this. Any intelligent perspective must know that there is no security, peace, or long term advantage to being the most hated nation. How much longer can America continue to be its bitch and continue to pour billions of dollars into a rogue nation that only endangers the long-term security of this nation?

So, you like Hamas would like to see Israel annhiliated! Good man! Good man!

I once apologized to you for the insults and rancor that went on between us .. and I did this even though I didn’t start it. It was a recognition that even though we don’t agree on everything, we agree on other things. It’s what mature people do.

Sorry Black Ass Hole, you're wrong. You started it by stating your fucked up views in support of Hamas.

Yet, here you are again hurling histrionics and insults even though I’ve tried to keep it civil.

I don't really see supporting terrorists as "civil".

You keep tossing up the military .. dude, haven’t you done anything else with your life but do what someone else tells you to do really well? I have a grandson that also does what he’s told to do really well. He’s four years old. Hopefully by the time he’s your age he’ll have more to talk about than doing what he’s told.

Might wanna check with an ACTUAL military member Black Ass Hole. You know not of which you speak. Ever hear if initiative? It's very well rewarded, which means that thinking for yourself is asked for in the military.

If I want to know about “war”, I’ll ask my daughter. She’s served three tours in Iraq. Now she’s in Korea. She’s SFC Army and she has a degree. I suspect she’s knows more about war than you do given she’s a soldier. You served in four wars in the Navy .. against enemies who had no Navy. Unless you were a Marine or a Seal, there ain’t much you can tell me about war. And, unless you were involved in WWII, all the wars you were involved in were bullshit wars made up by people who didn’t fight them but profited from them. If that makes you proud, I’m happy for you. At least you have something to be proud of .. whereas I just have my own accomplishments to be proud of, like walking away from OCS and not dying or killing innocent people in a made-up war, then going on to prove I was capable of doing just about anything I wanted to do with my life.

Riiight.......you know all about it because of the vicarious way that you live it through your daughter. Oh yeah.....if you think the Navy DOESN'T know about war, might wanna talk to those that served on Midway in WWII. How about the brown water Navy? Worked with them also. Oh yeah.....if I didn't participate in an actual war, can you PLEASE explain the shelling that my ship took in Beruit, 1 mile off the shore? And.....walking away from OCS doesn't make you something worthy of being proud of, it just makes you a coward because you didn't want to sacrifice what YOU thought was good, in pursuit of something better. Again.......FUCK OFF!

All I ever need to know about war I learned from Major General Smedley Butler, who said it long before I was born … War is a Racket.
War Is A Racket, by Major General Smedley Butler, 1935

Yeah.....just like everything you needed to know in life you learned in kindergarten, right?

It’s excellent reading, you should spend some time digesting it .. might relieve you of some of that undue anger probably caused by a need to feel macho even when civility is in your best interests. I’m bettin’ you have issues with that more than just on this board.

Undue anger? Might wanna check out my childhood. I had LOTS to be extremely angry about. When I was screened by a psych board for my Top Secret clearance? They told me they were surprised, based on my life, that I wasn't taking pot shots at people from a clock tower.

Can you get PTSD on a boat?

Actually yes. Ever seen a man cut in half by a mooring line? How about watching someone sucked into the intake of an A-6? Both are pretty gruesome, and, have the added benefit of haunting you for a LONG time.

Besides, I get it. You were in the military. I get that. So what? There ain’t shit any more special about you because you were in the military then there is about anyone else. The band has gone home sir and nobody is saluting.

Really? You know something......I've found that people in the military are more likely to have solutions that fucked up civilians like you who are cowards. We know more about solutions and planning, and, we don't sit and bitch because someone is better than us. We learn from them.

Your opinion on this issue is flat wrong, and you’ve yet to answer how our biased support of Israel outweighs the many disadvantages it brings to America and the American people .. not the least of which is making things much more dangerous for our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

You haven't explained how it is beneficial to allow terrorists to hold a city hostage. Oh yeah.....let's talk about Hamas wiring the school for explosion with C4 in the walls. For you, ya civvie buttwad, C4 is very dangerous. It goes 'BOOM'.

You can hardly lecture me on “patriotism” when you aren’t putting the interests of America first. Are you capable of debating that question without hiding behind the military or engaging in histeronics?

Read my signature douchebag.....Patriotism isn't how many jingoistic bullshit sayings you can string together as rhetoric, it's how much you know about the country. And.....based on what you've posted here, you sure as fuck don't know much

:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back