Protest Warriors preparing for front line duty at the GOP Convention

what the heck do i care? im going to be a millionare in ten years if i have anything to say about it anyway.

That's the spirit buddy! We are a generation of underdog's. But the few of us with any sense will break all barriers and become economically stable beyond our wildest dreams. (hehe, economically stable beyond your wildest dreams is a good PC term for 'being Rich')

JohnGalt said:
That's the spirit buddy! We are a generation of underdog's. But the few of us with any sense will break all barriers and become economically stable beyond our wildest dreams. (hehe, economically stable beyond your wildest dreams is a good PC term for 'being Rich')

Well i just think to myself. this is america. Im a hard worker. Im smart. Why not get rich? I mean i could do alot of good things for the world with money. Right now i cant even do good things for myself.

hehe funny, but when you get rich, don't try to help the world. Help yourself, and maybe your community. The world didn't make you bust your ass to get rich, and they shouldn't see the rewards of you work.

JohnGalt said:
hehe funny, but when you get rich, don't try to help the world. Help yourself, and maybe your community. The world didn't make you bust your ass to get rich, and they shouldn't see the rewards of you work.

Why not? Why should i be like them? I want to leave this world a better place than i found it for my children, assuming i can find a woman who actually wants to reproduce with me anytime soon. Besides my community is the world. i dont have to help people in Africa or India to be helping the world. Making the world a better place starts with changing my life and circumstances and then those of my family and friends. That is why liberalism will never work. Government cant change our lives, only we can.

Why not? Why should i be like them? I want to leave this world a better place than i found it for my children, assuming i can find a woman who actually wants to reproduce with me anytime soon. Besides my community is the world. i dont have to help people in Africa or India to be helping the world. Making the world a better place starts with changing my life and circumstances and then those of my family and friends. That is why liberalism will never work. Government cant change our lives, only we can.

:thewave: You're an example of why I have such hopes for the young generation.

Not to drag down the converstion, but the future generation as a whole is screwed. Only a few outstanding citizen's such as Avatar, will be sucessfull. Blame it on what you want, there are SO many contributing factors, but my generation is just dumb.

JohnGalt said:
Not to drag down the converstion, but the future generation as a whole is screwed. Only a few outstanding citizen's such as Avatar, will be sucessfull. Blame it on what you want, there are SO many contributing factors, but my generation is just dumb.

I disagree. We had a thread on this last night, but I see nothing but hope for those under 30 now. They seem to have a maturity that previous groups didn't. Want success, but not at the cost of family and happiness. Seem to get that money has a place, but other things are more important.

Palestinian Jew said:
Who wants to join me in protesting the protestors of the protestors? :)

I must protest to your solicitation of protestors to protest the protestors of the protest....I think.

Forum List

Back