Protest Warriors preparing for front line duty at the GOP Convention

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
Conservatives to Protest Anti-GOP Protest
Conservative Group to Protest Protests at Republican National Convention in New York

The Associated Press

NEW YORK July 18, 2004 — Groups planning to demonstrate against the upcoming Republican National Convention will have some unfriendly company on the asphalt and concrete outside Madison Square Garden. Members of a new group of young GOP conservatives plan to protest the protesters.
Tom Paladino, who leads the New York chapter of Protest Warriors, a nationwide organization, said members want to show the protesters that "there are Republicans that will protest them right back."

Added Jason Sager, a member from Brooklyn: "We are the right-wing freedom fighters. We are out there and are just as animated as the protesters can be."

Protest Warriors, which claims about 3,000 members nationwide, expects about 200 in New York for the four-day convention, which begins Aug. 30 and is expected to draw hundreds of thousands of opponents of President Bush.

Leaders say they know they won't have equal representation, but hope the contrast helps them stand out. They will be armed with their own picket signs and T-shirts, even video cameras to capture their mission.

"It's going to be the protest Olympics. They're all going to be trying to outdo each other," said Kfir Alfia, of Austin, Texas, who formed the group last year with Alan Lipton after they crashed anti-war demonstrations in San Francisco, carrying signs that said: "Except for Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, War Has Never Solved Anything."

Full Story

Young people protesting protesters and with cameras to show the hypocracy of the lefty protesters. These guys rock!

• Thanks
Reactions: Moi
I attended the last convention in NYC- it was the democrats (know your enemy and all). It was certainly a farce. Can't wait for this one.

There are already anti-Bush people all over this town...the other day some guy was in front of my building with a sign...he asked me if I wanted to help rid the world of Bush the despicable and I just laughed...I said I wanted to rid the world of term limits so I could vote for him several more times.

Man, I can't wait for this one!

MtnBiker said:
Conservatives to Protest Anti-GOP Protest
Conservative Group to Protest Protests at Republican National Convention in New York

The Associated Press

NEW YORK July 18, 2004 — Groups planning to demonstrate against the upcoming Republican National Convention will have some unfriendly company on the asphalt and concrete outside Madison Square Garden. Members of a new group of young GOP conservatives plan to protest the protesters.
Tom Paladino, who leads the New York chapter of Protest Warriors, a nationwide organization, said members want to show the protesters that "there are Republicans that will protest them right back."

Added Jason Sager, a member from Brooklyn: "We are the right-wing freedom fighters. We are out there and are just as animated as the protesters can be."

Protest Warriors, which claims about 3,000 members nationwide, expects about 200 in New York for the four-day convention, which begins Aug. 30 and is expected to draw hundreds of thousands of opponents of President Bush.

Leaders say they know they won't have equal representation, but hope the contrast helps them stand out. They will be armed with their own picket signs and T-shirts, even video cameras to capture their mission.

"It's going to be the protest Olympics. They're all going to be trying to outdo each other," said Kfir Alfia, of Austin, Texas, who formed the group last year with Alan Lipton after they crashed anti-war demonstrations in San Francisco, carrying signs that said: "Except for Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, War Has Never Solved Anything."

Full Story

Young people protesting protesters and with cameras to show the hypocracy of the lefty protesters. These guys rock!

I've been PRAYING for the conservatives to stand up to these militant frick'n liberal commies for years.

Finaly, it sounds as though the "silent MAJORITY" may have had enough of being bullied around by the radical, loud mouthed, wierdo, liberal zealots. It's high time to kick some ass.

Where do I sign up? :bat:

Pale Rider said:
I've been PRAYING for the conservatives to stand up to these militant frick'n liberal commies for years.

Finaly, it sounds as though the "silent MAJORITY" may have had enough of being bullied around by the radical, loud mouthed, wierdo, liberal zealots. It's high time to kick some ass.

Where do I sign up? :bat:

You are right we are getting tired of this. Which is why we are standing up to them. It doesnt hurt that we have alot of loud youth supporting us too.

Go to the protest warrior web site and look for info for the chapter nearest your area. Also check out the vids and buy shirts for support. I have three of their shirts and two bumber stickers for my future car (I can't wait!) and besides, it is the best way to make a liberal studder (sp?). It is really fun watching them try to muster something to say to combat your shirt...

Also, not all conservatives sit back and watch the libs. MANY are now 'taking up arms' and really bringing the fight to enemy.

Also, this is my first post since getting unpacked, and the sight looks great...but what the hell is this? :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

You are right we are getting tired of this. Which is why we are standing up to them. It doesnt hurt that we have alot of loud youth supporting us too.

We "loud youth" are your future, you should shower us with gifts... :thanks:

Nah, nevermind, just hurry up and get old so we can take your jobs.

JohnGalt said:
Go to the protest warrior web site and look for info for the chapter nearest your area. Also check out the vids and buy shirts for support. I have three of their shirts and two bumber stickers for my future car (I can't wait!) and besides, it is the best way to make a liberal studder (sp?). It is really fun watching them try to muster something to say to combat your shirt...

Also, not all conservatives sit back and watch the libs. MANY are now 'taking up arms' and really bringing the fight to enemy.

Also, this is my first post since getting unpacked, and the sight looks great...but what the hell is this? :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Welcome back JohnGalt! Hey I've heard some really great things about Atlanta! You're a heck of a lot closer to the Atlantic and Disneyworld!

One of the milblog writers goes to any anti-war demonstrations in parts of CA with his group of military families and friends. They do a anti-protest and boy do they get the pics! :usa:

JohnGalt said:
We "loud youth" are your future, you should shower us with gifts... :thanks:

Nah, nevermind, just hurry up and get old so we can take your jobs.

Are you calling me an old timer? im one of the loud youth:p

Are you calling me an old timer? im one of the loud youth:p

Ack, smack both you youngn's! You better pray we keep working til were 90 or you will be paying way too much! :read: Those numbers of the babyboomers, scary! :cof:

Once again, my mouth is my worst enemy. Glad to know that another :dance: Happening youngster posts here. hehe, these smilies rock.

200 vs 20,00-50,000 protesters isn't a fair fight. now if the nypd deciedes to get back into hippie ass kicking mode like it was in the 60's then its a fair fight

dude, check out some of PW's vids. A well-trained team of protest warriors could take on San Francisco! I pity the fool's that are going against the New York chapter, those libs will be torn apart. :teeth:

Lefty Wilbury said:
200 vs 20,00-50,000 protesters isn't a fair fight. now if the nypd deciedes to get back into hippie ass kicking mode like it was in the 60's then its a fair fight

The New York police have been pretty moderate dealing with protestors, probably cause they are used to New Yorkers! :teeth:

Now Chicago, 1968 was interesting! :tank:

Kathianne said:
Ack, smack both you youngn's! You better pray we keep working til were 90 or you will be paying way too much! :read: Those numbers of the babyboomers, scary! :cof:

what the heck do i care? im going to be a millionare in ten years if i have anything to say about it anyway.

what the heck do i care? im going to be a millionare in ten years if i have anything to say about it anyway.

Write me then, I'll tell you where to send my share! :thanks: :cool:

Forum List

Back