Protest forming against ground zero mosque

No. Catholics do not protect molesters, they are prosecuted.

Rotfl! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Immediately after the Boston Globe broke the abuse story in 2002, Law refused to step down. But 11 months later, when priests’ records were released by court order showing that Law took elaborate steps to cover for abusers, he stepped down."
Irish Catholics Call For Cardinal Law’s Resignation, Following Clergy Abuse Report | WBUR

What happened next? Law got promoted!

But go on with your laughable claims.....

So you are arguing that what individuals do and have done, even those in position of power, are representative of the whole body? So a pedophile being human, by your reasoning, would implicate all humans? That explains so much about you. ;)

I get it now. Law was from Boston, so everyone from Boston is like him. Hmmm... Human nature attempting to cover up bad things.... never heard of before.... never outside of the Roman Catholic Church. You got me there curveball. Thanks for the heads up! ;)

You're a dishonest fuckwad bitch. You claimed:

Posted by IntenseBrainEnema:

"No. Catholics do not protect molesters, they are prosecuted."

I just proved not only are they not prosecuted but in the case of Law, he got fucking promoted by the Catholic Church you ignorant asswipe.

You'll keep on with your strawmen because you are an embarrassment to prinicples of honesty.

Rotfl! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Immediately after the Boston Globe broke the abuse story in 2002, Law refused to step down. But 11 months later, when priests’ records were released by court order showing that Law took elaborate steps to cover for abusers, he stepped down."
Irish Catholics Call For Cardinal Law’s Resignation, Following Clergy Abuse Report | WBUR

What happened next? Law got promoted!

But go on with your laughable claims.....

So you are arguing that what individuals do and have done, even those in position of power, are representative of the whole body? So a pedophile being human, by your reasoning, would implicate all humans? That explains so much about you. ;)

I get it now. Law was from Boston, so everyone from Boston is like him. Hmmm... Human nature attempting to cover up bad things.... never heard of before.... never outside of the Roman Catholic Church. You got me there curveball. Thanks for the heads up! ;)

You're a dishonest fuckwad bitch. You claimed:

Posted by IntenseBrainEnema:

"No. Catholics do not protect molesters, they are prosecuted."

I just proved not only are they not prosecuted but in the case of Law, he got fucking promoted by the Catholic Church you ignorant asswipe.

You'll keep on with your strawmen because you are an embarrassment to prinicples of honesty.

Doubling up on that medication again??? Sounds like you are ready to go postal King Mosabi!!!! You stay away from fire water okay???

Any molesters that you know that have not been prosecuted??? Why??? Who???

Cover ups??? I don't like or support cover ups, Church, Business, Government, do you???

As a rule Catholics do not support cover up's. Has it happened in the past? Individual's for various reasons do cover things up. Doctrine does not teach this. Doctrine is contrary to enabling molestation. In order to enable a molester, one would be acting outside the law of the church. Just like politicians abuse us every day by misusing their powers, or employers, or family, so do officers of the churches, being human. It is up to us to find and bring perpetrators to justice where we find them, without regard to their position, who they know, or who they are related to, without partiality.

The difference between your position and mine, is that you see the institution itself as responsible. I see the institution as much a victim as the children that were attacked.

Forum List

Back