"protecting" And "serving"

Think this shit isn't happening all the time?

"The ACLU of Connecticut is suing state police for fabricating retaliatory criminal charges against a protester after troopers were recorded discussing how to trump up charges against him. In what seems like an unlikely stroke of cosmic karma, the recording came about after a camera belonging to the protester, Michael Picard, was illegally seized by a trooper who didn’t know that it was recording and carried it back to his patrol car, where it then captured the troopers’ plotting."

Police Accidentally Record Themselves Conspiring to Fabricate Criminal Charges Against Protester

I see you couldn't formulate a response to what I said. That's OK, it's obvious you are busy spending your time scouring the internet for negative stories about cops. It's a little pathetic.

May as well just start an ongoing thread of all the police abuse around the nation since it's pretty much a daily occurrence now. Here's the latest.

Earlier this week, the San Diego Police Department traumatized an innocent man by pointing dozens of laser sighted machine guns at him as he stepped out onto his balcony Tuesday morning.

The victim, who posted a video of the encounter under the YouTube user name Demetrice Gordon said that a large number of police officers surrounded his building with guns drawn because he “fit the description” of a “black man with a beard.”

They accused me of being armed and came to the wrong home after a woman with a very suspect story claimed to have been beaten and threatened with a gun. While this was happening the person they were supposed to be looking for got away,” said Gordon.

In the first few minutes of the video, as police begin to surround the building, they can actually be seen pointing their guns directly at onlookers who were taking cell phone video recordings. People in the background can be heard scrambling to get their children inside, not to protect them from the alleged criminal, but from the heavily armed police.

Other police reportedly spread out along the street, telling onlookers to get inside and turn their cellphone cameras off.

A Half Dozen Laser Sights on his Chest Still this Guy Asserts His Rights Punk Rock Libertarians

Of course they want the cameras off. They don't want the public to see the way they abuse people's rights.

It happens, and while there are issues in police departments but to say there is an epidemic of police brutality is a blatant and constant lie you and many others push. It's just not true.

I see you couldn't formulate a response to what I said. That's OK, it's obvious you are busy spending your time scouring the internet for negative stories about cops. It's a little pathetic.

Actually, no, I didn't have to look for them. They just showed up in my social media feeds. That's how much of a widespread problem it is

Actually, no, I didn't have to look for them. They just showed up in my social media feeds. That's how much of a widespread problem it is

So, you can regurgitate articles from copblock, but can't defend your positions when questioned. Got it.

And with all the cameras all over the place, you should be able to post 10-30 videos a day of police misconduct. You seem to have a few a week. And also, copblock wouldn't have to make shit up like they do.

Think this shit isn't happening all the time?

"The ACLU of Connecticut is suing state police for fabricating retaliatory criminal charges against a protester after troopers were recorded discussing how to trump up charges against him. In what seems like an unlikely stroke of cosmic karma, the recording came about after a camera belonging to the protester, Michael Picard, was illegally seized by a trooper who didn’t know that it was recording and carried it back to his patrol car, where it then captured the troopers’ plotting."

Police Accidentally Record Themselves Conspiring to Fabricate Criminal Charges Against Protester

This happens all the time. Cops are humans to. Many are assholes, some are not. The problem is not corrupt cops, it's how corrupt cops are del with. Here is an excample,

Say I was coming home at night and I saw two young men standing by a nice car in the driveway. Words were exchanged and then I shoot the young man who turned out to be unarmed and standing in his parents driveway. I'm thinking I would be looking at a good long stay in TDC. This happened to a cop here years ago. The kid was black and the cop thought the neighborhood was to nice for these guys to be living in. Cop never saw a day in jail. Same with cops that take bribes or whatever. They get way more slack when they break the law. I can agree cops need to be tuned up some button say it's all bad just aint right. Tons of good cops out there that would give you the shirt off their back, even if you hated yhem.

From last year.

Interactive map: US police have killed at least 5,600 people since 2000

Screen_Shot_2015-04-09_at_4.10.14_PM.0.png

Forum List

Back