Protect the 'bump' stocks, NRA

Wayne LaPierre should STFU. He is an anti-American who trades dead children to prop up his corporate financiers. He operates against law enforcement by making it easy for criminals to but semiautomatic weapons with cop killer bullets.

The NRA is a terrorist organization & every one of its members should be arrested & tried & hung for treason.

Fuck thew NRA. Fuck Wayne LaPierre.
Hey Dave I'm still waiting for your expert analysis and explanation on how an AR 15 is functionally different enough from a Ruger Mini 14 that it should be banned.
The difference is one is dressed with features that give you & your ilk hard on every time you grasp it.

If there is no difference, why do you care that one was banned when you can still get the other? Huh Huh Huh answer that. answer that OMG OMG OMG

Both should have been banned.
'

Oh there's an intelligent answer.

I guess I really didn't expect anything else from such a fucking idiot.
Great response. What, no answer?

IF the ban did not cover the Ruger model and the ruger did all the same stuff as the banned ones, why did you care about the ban. Just buy the Ruger & STFU.

Explain it.

Wayne LaPierre should STFU. He is an anti-American who trades dead children to prop up his corporate financiers. He operates against law enforcement by making it easy for criminals to but semiautomatic weapons with cop killer bullets.

The NRA is a terrorist organization & every one of its members should be arrested & tried & hung for treason.

Hey Dave I'm still waiting for your expert analysis and explanation on how an AR 15 is functionally different enough from a Ruger Mini 14 that it should be banned.
The difference is one is dressed with features that give you & your ilk hard on every time you grasp it.

If there is no difference, why do you care that one was banned when you can still get the other? Huh Huh Huh answer that. answer that OMG OMG OMG

'

IF the ban did not cover the Ruger model and the ruger did all the same stuff as the banned ones, why did you care about the ban. Just buy the Ruger & STFU.

Explain it.

I have but I'll do it again since you obviously have the memory of a fucking goldfish.

The ban of so called "assault" rifles that are nothing more than a semiautomatic rifle like any other of the millions of semiautomatic rifles in the hands of people today is nothing but the first step towards the actual goal of banning all semiautomatic rifles.

What other explanation can there be?

An AR 15 or any similar looking rifle performs exactly the same in every way as any other semiautomatic rifle has performed since they were introduced in the 1860's.

If the government made Black sports cars with a V 8 engine illegal to own but every other color sports car with a V 8 engine was still legal what would the point of banning the black ones be?

This analogy is probably the most precise to describe the ban of so called "assault rifles"

'

Explain it.

I have but I'll do it again since you obviously have the memory of a fucking goldfish.

The ban of so called "assault" rifles that are nothing more than a semiautomatic rifle like any other of the millions of semiautomatic rifles in the hands of people today is nothing but the first step towards the actual goal of banning all semiautomatic rifles.

An AR 15 or any similar looking rifle performs exactly the same in every way as any other semiautomatic rifle has performed since they were introduced in the 1860's.

If the government made Black sports cars with a V 8 engine illegal to own but every other color sports car with a V 8 engine was still legal what would the point of banning the black ones be?

This analogy is probably the most precise to describe the ban of so called "assault rifles"
Nice dodge.

The question was that since the semi automatic Ruger was not banned ( a slip up by Congress) & others were banned, why did you care? You said they were the same functionally.

You analogy would make sense if people drove around their assault rifle.

So if you went shopping for a car with that engine & you could not purchase a black one, that you would pout & cry. You would just buy a different color.

So quit dragging out your stupid ruger as an argument against banning assault type rifles. It should have been included & wasn't by oversight.

So why do you dipsticks want that black gun? Is it a mental disorder?

'

Explain it.

Nice dodge.

The question was that since the semi automatic Ruger was not banned ( a slip up by Congress) & others were banned, why did you care? You said they were the same functionally.

So if you went shopping for a car with that engine & you could not purchase a black one, that you would pout & cry. You would just buy a different color.

So quit dragging out your stupid ruger as an argument against banning assault type rifles. It should have been included & wasn't by oversight.

Thank you for proving that your memory is on par with that of a goldfish. And you have been dodging the question as to why the AR 15 has been banned in some states. You can't give me a single reason why the gun has been banned so you ask me why I want one.

I have already told you I do not own an AR 15 or even a similar rifle. I don't want one. I am perfectly happy with my Mini 14 .223 rifle.
But there is absolutely no reason to deny other people from owning an AR 15 or similar rifle if they so choose.

So now give me a reason why the Ar 15 has been the subject of bans.

WASHINGTON – The head of the National Rifle Association Sunday wouldn’t commit to a new law banning bump stocks in the wake of the Las Vegas massacre.

“There are monsters like this monster out there every day,” the CEO of the NRA, Wayne LaPierre told CBS’s “Face the Nation.” “There are menaces out there every day. People want to be able to protect themselves.”

LaPierre blamed the “elites” who “protect themselves with armed security” for trying to politicize the deadliest mass shooting in American history. Stephen Paddock sprayed bullets from his Las Vegas hotel room into a country music concert, killing 58 people and wounding 500 others.

LaPierre, who had earned $5.1 million in total compensation in 2015 as the head of the NRA, also travels with armed body guards.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/08/nra-ceo-wont-back-bill-banning-bump-stocks/

$51 million for making sure that the crazies have enough guns and ammo to kill and wound hundreds at a time. Hooray, ain't that thar NRA wonderful.

why did obama make them legal in 2010 in the first place
Actually, dumbass, ATF said there was no law or regulation they violated. Laws about devices to change a semi to an auto did not apply.

the obama admin failed to regulate them that is a fact retard

hey fuck head the ATF authorized the bumpfire to be a legal product that is not a controlled firearm shit -for-brains

when the question and a bumpfire stock was presented to the ATF for evaluation ya dumb fuck leftard

https://www.slidefire.com/downloads/BATFE.pdf

A reason to ban Bump Stocks was needed to ban them. The device was compared to existing law. The existing law did not dictate they be banned.

lame lame lame

'

Explain it.

Nice dodge.

Thank you for proving that your memory is on par with that of a goldfish. And you have been dodging the question as to why the AR 15 has been banned in some states. You can't give me a single reason why the gun has been banned so you ask me why I want one.

I have already told you I do not own an AR 15 or even a similar rifle. I don't want one. I am perfectly happy with my Mini 14 .223 rifle.
But there is absolutely no reason to deny other people from owning an AR 15 or similar rifle if they so choose.

How To Bump Fire From The Shoulder AMD-65 AKS-74U

There is the reason all the semi-autos should be banned. And they will be as jerks like you empower the crazies with easy access to the ability to kill and would hundreds in about ten minutes. Bet you are so proud of that score.

Explain it.

Nice dodge.

There is the reason all the semi-autos should be banned. And they will be as jerks like you empower the crazies with easy access to the ability to kill and would hundreds in about ten minutes. Bet you are so proud of that score.

Yeah OK. And don't forget who gave you that link.

Let's see I have been shooting since I was 8
Got my first semiautomatic .22 when I was 12
My first .223 semiautomatic and my first shotgun at 16
My first 6.8 mm semiautomatic at 18
My first 9 mm handgun at 21

Want to know how many times I bump fired a rifle?

Once maybe twice

Want to know how many times I pointed a gun at someone?

Once.

Want to know how many times I fired a gun at someone

ZERO

Want to know how many times I have accidentally discharged a gun

ZERO

Because the rocks in your head are old and inflexible you can't seem to understand that I am not responsible for what another person does just because I happen to own guns

Explain it.

Nice dodge.

Once maybe twice

Once.

ZERO

ZERO

Because the rocks in your head are old and inflexible you can't seem to understand that I am not responsible for what another person does just because I happen to own guns
Well now, such an upstanding citizen should easily be able to get the same license as is required for a machine gun for your semi's. Then you would not bear any responsibility for people like the Vegas shooter. As is, your insisting that such weapons being readily available to the crazies makes you an accessory to their murders. As more and more people decide that we need to take these weapons out of the hands of all but military and police, you are going to find my position to be the soft line on gun control.

Explain it.

Nice dodge.

Once maybe twice

Once.

ZERO

ZERO

When you support the open sales of semi-automatic rifles with large magazines & devices to turn them into automatics, you support an agenda that permits a man going to killing 60 people instead of a far lesser number if you had not armed him so well.

Nice dodge.

Once maybe twice

Once.

ZERO

ZERO

Well now, such an upstanding citizen should easily be able to get the same license as is required for a machine gun for your semi's. Then you would not bear any responsibility for people like the Vegas shooter. As is, your insisting that such weapons being readily available to the crazies makes you an accessory to their murders. As more and more people decide that we need to take these weapons out of the hands of all but military and police, you are going to find my position to be the soft line on gun control.

Nothing I own or have done makes me an accessory to any crime.

And I do not bear any responsibility for what happened in Las Vegas none, zero, zip, nada.

I already passed any background checks needed to buy my rifles and shotguns and I passed the more stringent checks to get my concealed carry permit.

There is no need for any further scrutiny.

And your control freak masturbatory fantasy isn't going to happen in my lifetime and you are older than me.

Nice dodge.

Once maybe twice

Once.

ZERO

ZERO

When you support the open sales of semi-automatic rifles with large magazines & devices to turn them into automatics, you support an agenda that permits a man going to killing 60 people instead of a far lesser number if you had not armed him so well.

Wrong.

Unless of course you want to hold every person owning a car responsible for all drunk driving deaths or every man with a penis responsible for all rapes.

And I didn't arm anyone. I have never sold a gun to anyone.

DLs6nP_WAAAfoBU.jpg

Nice dodge.

Once maybe twice

Once.

ZERO

ZEROIf you supported canduidates that vote to make drunk drib=ving legal, then yes

Wrong.

Unless of course you want to hold every person owning a car responsible for all drunk driving deaths or every man with a penis responsible for all rapes.

Wow, you are really getting stupid.

If you supported decriminalizing drunk driving & supported candidates that decriminalize drunk driving, then yes you would be responsible.

Your support helped elect those who decided that it is OK to arm Americans with such powerful killing tools so you are responsible for the higher death toll.

Once maybe twice

Once.

ZERO

ZEROIf you supported canduidates that vote to make drunk drib=ving legal, then yes

Wrong.

Wow, you are really getting stupid.

If you supported decriminalizing drunk driving & supported candidates that decriminalize drunk driving, then yes you would be responsible.

Your support helped elect those who decided that it is OK to arm Americans with such powerful killing tools so you are responsible for the higher death toll.

Guns do not need to be decriminalized. Guns are just as legal to own as cars. Guns are just as legal to buy as booze. So I can say to you that because you voted in people who allow the sale the booze and cars that you are responsible for all the drunk driving deaths.

I could say that if I were as big of a fucking moron as you. But I don't say that.

And you have no idea as to who I have ever voted for or if I have ever voted at all do you?

Forum List

Back