Protect our schools within handgun vending machines!

Arm teachers ? Bla! Bunch of union wusses who will head for the hills like the Florida cops . Take matters into your own hands .

The answer is simple ! Handgun vending machines ! The ultimate in 2nd Amendment freedom. School under fire? Swipe your lunch card and our falls a semi automatic freedom fighter.

The funny thing is that I’m being sarcastic , but there are gun nuts here who think guns should be that easy to get .
That's undemocratic. They should just pass out guns at the beginning of class and collect them at the end of the day.

Lol. Like arming all teachers is not stupid ?

Truth is the gunnuts here would never vote a law that could stop the Florida shooting . Hell, they’d vote to legalize Automatic weapons!

Tell me I’m wrong .

So tell us all......just what laws the left has put into place & still screaming for more have stopped any gun violence???

Gun control states have better gun stats than gun nut states .

No way this Cruz guy gets a gun license or an AR In Massachusetts.
Really?

Then tell me why NH has a much lower murder rate than CA.

Because NH is mostly trees and ski slopes . You really want to compare it with Cali and it’s metropolises ??!

More right wing intellectual dishonesty.

You do understand ratios don't you?

The murder rates of both states are reported in murders per 100000 residents so the population difference is accounted for

Forum List

Back