Protect our schools within handgun vending machines!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Arm teachers ? Bla! Bunch of union wusses who will head for the hills like the Florida cops . Take matters into your own hands .

The answer is simple ! Handgun vending machines ! The ultimate in 2nd Amendment freedom. School under fire? Swipe your lunch card and our falls a semi automatic freedom fighter.

The funny thing is that I’m being sarcastic , but there are gun nuts here who think guns should be that easy to get .

Lol. Like arming all teachers is not stupid ?

Truth is the gunnuts here would never vote a law that could stop the Florida shooting . Hell, they’d vote to legalize Automatic weapons!

Tell me I’m wrong .

Truth is the gunnuts here would never vote a law that could stop the Florida shooting . Hell, they’d vote to legalize Automatic weapons!

Tell me I’m wrong .

I don't know who ever said anything about arming ALL teachers.

But why not have some teachers trained to use firearms effectively ?

`
That isn't too far fetched. I hear they are putting these machines in Texas schools now.
`
`

SmMz6jI.jpg

Tell me I’m wrong .

Who said 'ALL'?

My wife, now retired, is totally against any firearms in school.

My neighbor, a teacher for about 10 years, would love to be able to fight back, and joins me at the range a couple times a year.

Tell me I’m wrong .

So tell us all......just what laws the left has put into place & still screaming for more have stopped any gun violence???

Gun control states have better gun stats than gun nut states .

No way this Cruz guy gets a gun license or an AR In Massachusetts.

Tell me I’m wrong .

So tell us all......just what laws the left has put into place & still screaming for more have stopped any gun violence???

Please explain?

Tell me I’m wrong .

Please explain?

Under 21 you are limited to hunting rifles . And the local police take care of licensing and can deny someone for being “unsuitable “. For example , being a nut who’s had the cops called on him 30x

Tell me I’m wrong .

Please explain?

Under 21 you are limited to hunting rifles . And the local police take care of licensing and can deny someone for being “unsuitable “. For example , being a nut who’s had the cops called on him 30x

IF everyone had done their jobs in FL, this would never have happened either......without additional laws

Arm teachers ? Bla! Bunch of union wusses who will head for the hills like the Florida cops . Take matters into your own hands .

The answer is simple ! Handgun vending machines ! The ultimate in 2nd Amendment freedom. School under fire? Swipe your lunch card and our falls a semi automatic freedom fighter.

The funny thing is that I’m being sarcastic , but there are gun nuts here who think guns should be that easy to get .
you are getting to be as stupid as your righty brother shootspeedos timmy....

Tell me I’m wrong .

whats a gun nut timmy?...

Tell me I’m wrong .

Please explain?

IF everyone had done their jobs in FL, this would never have happened either......without additional laws

How so? What could they have done ?

Tell me I’m wrong .

Crazy gun people who think any gun control is bad .

Tell me I’m wrong .

Who said 'ALL'?

My wife, now retired, is totally against any firearms in school.

My neighbor, a teacher for about 10 years, would love to be able to fight back, and joins me at the range a couple times a year.

Exactly. Taking it to the extreme is foolish.

Tell me I’m wrong .

Crazy gun people who think any gun control is bad .
ok...so are not people who are just as zealous, on the other side of the coin, also "gun nuts"?......i mean there are plenty of crazy people who want guns banned or controlled,no matter what....they are gun nuts too....

Please explain?

How so? What could they have done ?

For starters, the local cops could have arrested him for making threats to shoot up the school. Yes, they can do that. In fact, I've said this on numerous other threads, it happens all the time and has thwarted many mass shootings. Do a search of 'kids arrested for threatening a school shooting' or whatever and you'll get 100s of hits
Here, I'll do it for you...... kids arrested for threatening to shoot up schools - Bing

They could have also arrested him for assault or domestic abuse.......... reasons for the cop visits, even when his mom was still alive and the boys were still living with her. Although the law may be different in FL or has changed.....but at one time, any call for domestic violence or similar call was made, someone had to go to jail. The 'victim' couldn't change their mind to not press charges, it was automatic. That would have stopped him from getting a license or a gun

The FBI could have followed up on the reports to them about his threats, behavior & potential for violence. They didn't hand it off to the field office that is standard procedure.

Forum List

Back