Prosser strangles SC judge in WI.......

How is pointing out that having this type of a controversy in your ranks is not a reflextion of good leadership condeming anhyone in this crime?

The crime will be taken care of by the courts.

Who will solve the horrible leadership it is evendence of?
You have proof a crime was committed? I suggest you contact the DA.

It sure sounds like some crime to me.

They both say one of them attacked the other right?

Do want want to talk about hiking the appalcian trail?

do you wnat to talk about politicians looking to suck strangers dicks in airport bathrooms?

Do you want to talk about Cunningham and his prison sentance?

Do you want to talk about Delay and his crimes?

Do you want to talk about decades of republicans working to keep leagl American voters from voting?

(1) Do YOU want to discuss DNA on a certain Blue dress?

(2) Do YOU want to discuss Barney Frank's , ah, "indiscretions"?

(3) Do YOU want to discuss Rep. William Jefferson (D) , LA and HIS sentence?

(4) Do YOU want to discuss Whitewater?

(5) Do you want to talk about DEMOCRATS in Cook County stealing elections ("Can dead men vote twice? Hell, in Cook County, they can vote as many times as necessary!")

I hate to break it to ya, Truth, but corrupt and immoral politicians come in all colors and party affiliations; American politics is equal opportunity sleaze!

Huh, So I decide to go look. 2 reputable sources. So finally some 'facts' in this. The rest is all leftwing astroturf "nooozieness". BTW, Truthipoo, these are reputable sources. Not blogs and activist sites as others have linked to. A British and Milwaukee newspaper.

David Prosser: Wisconsin Supreme Court judge accused of trying to CHOKE female colleague | Mail Online

Wisconsin judge Ann Bradley accused fellow judge David Prosser of grabbing her around her neck and putting her in a choke hold during an argument in her chambers.

Prosser, 68, maintains he was acting in self defence after Bradley charged toward him, sources said, but Bradley insists she was subject to a violent and unprovoked attack.

So there's enough here to agree that something happened.

Bradley is believed to have asked Prosser to leave her office, Prosser then allegedly grabbed her by the neck with both hands.

I'm sorry. This seems so contrived as to not make sense. She asks him to leave, so he chokes her??? No. I'm sorry. Electable human beings don't act this way. Something else must have happened to force physical confrontation if it happened.

Justices

Bradley felt Prosser "was attacking the chief justice," the source said. Before leaving, Prosser "put his hands around her neck in what (Bradley) described as a chokehold," the source said.
"He did not exert any pressure, but his hands were around her neck," the source said.

THIS smells like utter bullshit. "Felt"? "did not exert any pressure"?? I'm sorry, this is crap on a stick. I've had to investigate enough inter employee fracases to know a faker when I see one. This is worse than a punter faking an injury when the rusher falls down five yards away.

10 to 1 that He was in her office, being obnoxious or at least heated. She got nuts, said get out and grabbed hold of him to force him out. He raised his hands to defend himself from a possible blow and brushed her neck.. more likely a chin or cheek somehow. But this allegation of 'choking' stinks to high heaven and someone's going to look a right ass from it.

Little miss Sumi wouldn't have ANY political agenda either or grudge against Prosser who determined she overstepped her authority either. Nooooooo.... She's as pure as the wind driven snow.

I smell a liberal rat who tried to go for the brass ring and is about to catch a support post in the face instead.

So he's under arrest for murder? Nope. Indeed another long thread already here and the story is just that, a story.

you pick the weirdest threads to criticize.

or it is the o/p that irks you?

hint for wingnuts: a justice of the court puts his hands on another judge it IS newsworthy.

suck it up.

Hint: "Alledgedly". As is fairly typical, this key word is overlooked in the hysteria of trying people without evidence.

I've seen nothing from a reputable news source.

They both claim the other attacked them.

Some one commited a crime dont you think?

Either they are both lying or one of them is telling the truth.

I bet at least one of them is telling the truth.

I am going to wait for some further proof of what happened.

I dont care which one attacked who.

I just want the person who REALLY caused this to get the deserved punishment.

I've seen nothing from a reputable news source.

They both claim the other attacked them.

Some one commited a crime dont you think?

Either they are both lying or one of them is telling the truth.

I bet at least one of them is telling the truth.

I am going to wait for some further proof of what happened.

I dont care which one attacked who.

I just want the person who REALLY caused this to get the deserved punishment.
Shit, you don't give a fuck about the facts as long as Prosser hangs.

This is how republican leadership works out.

Who knows what really happened here but you can bet it was not good leadership that lead to it.

We may actually know what happened here some day and when we do it wont change the fact that this is how the right in this state guides the process.
psssstt... The chief justice is a democratic.

And you're right, her leadership is sorely lacking. She should step down.

Who is the leadership in this state?

The republicans dont seem to promote good leadership skills amoung their ranks.

Leaders are supposed to lead and not bully and drag.
The Chief Justice is a democratic.

And yes, you're right again, she should resign since she can't seem to lead without creating dissention.

and where does one go to get one's reputation back?

Blaska's Blog: Where does David Prosser go to get his reputation back? - Isthmus | The Daily Page

...There are some people who need to apologize to Mr. Justice David Prosser now that he has been cleared and soon. They took a shallowly researched and preposterous allegation -- that Prosser held fellow justice Ann Walsh Bradley in a chokehold -- and ran to the guillotine with it. Breath is not being held here at the Stately Manor. In fact, Ruben Mamoulian seems to be huffing a dangerous substance: liberal self-righteousness, uncut.

About that kerfuffle of June 13, 2011, in the chambers of the Wisconsin Supreme Court:

* Capitol Police Chief Charles Tubbs investigated and made no arrests.
* The Dane County Sheriff's Department investigated and made no arrests. (Read the investigatory report.)
* Dane County District Atty. Ismael Ozanne, a Democrat, reviewed the investigatory reports and did not prosecute. Instead, he shunted the matter off to Judge Foust, asking that he appoint a special prosecutor.
* That prosecutor, Sauk County D.A. Patricia Barrett, a Republican, reviewed the case and determined no foul, no crime (as this blog predicted on August 2).

They did their job, however haltingly. In the above-cited blog, I noted that if a crime jumped off the pages of the sheriff's investigatory report, Ozanne had a duty to prosecute. That he punted the case to Sauk County is a measure of the climate of intimidation that the unionistas have imposed hereabouts.

Here is a list of people who should apologize for their rush to judgment. These named should be ashamed of their lynch mob mentality. Their judgment, blinded as it was by partisan fury, should forever be suspect. Their names must be synonyms for ignominy, the triumph of willful ignorance over patient fact-finding. They are practitioners of the dark arts of "by any means necessary."

They put our democracy in a chokehold.

The Blaska Policy Research Factory heads the list with those who danced under "Prosser Must Go!" signs on the steps of the State Capitol. (Watch it on Wisconsin Eye.) Please do not cavil that some of them said they merely wanted Justice Prosser "step down" pending the results of the investigation. A neat trick. Make a spurious allegation; maybe it sticks, maybe no. In the meantime, you knock your political opponent to the sidelines. Worth a try.

No, the signs in the picture -- you can see it here -- say clearly that Prosser Must Go!

Let us start with the most notorious name, that would-be governor, that would-be attorney general: "The Kathleen" Falk. Apologize, The Kathleen....

OH you know how it is... He's evil and deserves to have had his reputation tarnished with lies while she walks away scott free for making a false report. :rolleyes:

Maybe justice can be had by the dollar over in civil court.

Forum List

Back