Proselytizing in non-religious threads question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind Jeri's idiocy. She makes fundies look like fools. :thup:

Being identified by Ravtard as a fool is the #1 way to gain credibility and be taken seriously.

I have never in my life experienced a so-called sane poster who is so inane and foolish as Ravi. That's the truth 100 percent, and I've been on internet messageboards for a LOOOONNNNNNNGGGG time.

Instead of a bunch of left wing fundamentalists complaining about right wing fundamentalists and visa versa, perhaps it might be better for people to actually distinguish themselves as being somehow different in nature.

It ain't cowboys and indians folks.

But let's get something straight..

Left wing fundamentalists call all Christians (who don't perform same-sex marriages and embrace queer priests) "fundies".

The truth of the matter is...they don't know what a fundamentalist is. They don't recognize it in themselves, and they can't correctly identify it in others. All ideologues are the same...their own hysterical take on the world means nothing they take can be taken seriously.

Instead of a bunch of left wing fundamentalists complaining about right wing fundamentalists and visa versa, perhaps it might be better for people to actually distinguish themselves as being somehow different in nature.

It ain't cowboys and indians folks.

But let's get something straight..

Left wing fundamentalists call all Christians (who don't perform same-sex marriages and embrace queer priests) "fundies".

The truth of the matter is...they don't know what a fundamentalist is. They don't recognize it in themselves, and they can't correctly identify it in others. All ideologues are the same...their own hysterical take on the world means nothing they take can be taken seriously.
Fundamentalists for the most part are people that believe their religion should govern their country. Many exist in Christianity and Islam.

Thread has run it's course and is now turning into generic religion bashing.

It's perfectly fine if a member chooses to proselytize as long as it's within the rules of the thread's zone. If you don't like...ignore it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back