Prosecutor Talks About Indictments on Dick Cheney and Alberto Gonzales

notthe1

Rookie
Oct 28, 2008
Wow! Dick and Alberto are screwed.

....A Special Thanksgiving Thank YOU to "Democracy NOW" for such great reporting on this subject!
vidzking.com/Tags/Prosecutor-Talks-About-Indictments-Dick-Cheney-and-Alberto-Gonzales

Good luck with that. There is enough dirt on Democrats to stop this cold.

(BTW, the United States isn't a Democracy.)

Just say "NO" to drugs! You are burning a couple hundred brain cells up each day!

PUHLEEEEeeeeeaze! CHARGE THEM! I AM BEGGIN'YA!

It's worth noting here that NOT ONE of the advocates of 'charging Cheney and Gonzales can bring up for discussion EVEN ONE of these would be charges...

Now there's a hysterical clue built into that little fact...

It's worth noting here that NOT ONE of the advocates of 'charging Cheney and Gonzales can bring up for discussion EVEN ONE of these would be charges...

Amen!! yep!:clap2:

Dick Cheney, Alberto Gonzales indicted: Report - Sify.com

The Brownsville Herald reported that the grand jury in Willacy County, hearing evidence presented by District Attorney Juan Angel Guerra, returned several counts against Cheney and Gonzales as well as Texas officials including a state senator and state district judges.

The indictment cites Cheney's investment in the Vanguard Group, a major brokerage and mutual fund firm with financial interests in private prison companies that run federal detention centers, the newspaper reported.

It charged that Cheney had a conflict of interest and was responsible for "at least misdemeanor assaults" on detainees.

Newsflash - SHOCKING Dick Cheney and Alberto Gonzales are evil fucking bastards who I personally would like to see put in jail for the rest of their pathetic lives but it won't happen.

Oh, and I'm sure Willow will find away to rationalize Cheney's evil ways by saying its ok cause Cheney owns a cat

Dick Cheney, Alberto Gonzales indicted: Report - Sify.com

The Brownsville Herald reported that the grand jury in Willacy County, hearing evidence presented by District Attorney Juan Angel Guerra, returned several counts against Cheney and Gonzales as well as Texas officials including a state senator and state district judges.

The indictment cites Cheney's investment in the Vanguard Group, a major brokerage and mutual fund firm with financial interests in private prison companies that run federal detention centers, the newspaper reported.

It charged that Cheney had a conflict of interest and was responsible for "at least misdemeanor assaults" on detainees.

OH MY! So what you're saying is that a Democrat Local DA pissed away the tax payer money of some back-water Texas county and managed to con those poor ignorant tools into charging Cheney with investing in a mutual fund, which is no doubt a function of a blind trust?

LOL... I don't even know how to express how stupid that is... and I have 12 years of graduate level study of the idiocy of the ideological left.

You people are an absolute waste of matter. There are ROCKS sitting at the bottom of the ocean which are vastly more intelligent than the sum of your entire ideology.

Slideshow1 of 2
U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney (UPI Photo/Yuri Gripas)

People who read this also read ...
Prosecutor in Cheney trial a no-show
Cheney indicted in Texas case
Setback for Cheney on records lawsuit
Cheneys give Bidens tour of new home
RAYMONDVILLE, Texas, Nov. 21 (UPI) -- Attorneys for U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney were in Texas Friday trying to quash indictments against Cheney alleging abuse in a federal detention center.

Cheney and former U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales are accused of influencing a privately contracted prison facility and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The vice president also was charged with investing in private prison companies despite his government position.

Presiding Judge Manuel Banales planned to hear arguments on motions to dismiss or quash the indictments, the Houston Chronicle reported. Willacy County District Attorney Juan Angel Guerra, who missed a Wednesday court appearance, indicated he would be at the Friday hearing.

Indictments were returned Monday against Cheney, Gonzales and other high-profile individuals, in what Cheney's attorneys characterized as the county prosecutor's attempt to settle scores with political enemies, the Chronicle said. Guerra said, however, a grand jury -- not him -- returned the indictments and that criticism stemmed from his investigations of ties between politicians and the private companies that run federal detention centers.
Lawyers seek to quash Cheney indictments - UPI.com

DOWNLOAD: Full copies of the Cheney indictments
News

StoriesVideo LATEST
Local/State Headlines
Football playoff scores (11/21)

A little cold goes a long way

RAW VIDEO: Willacy County DA speaks with reporters

DOWNLOAD: Full copies of the Cheney indictments
DOWNLOAD: Full copies of the Cheney indictments : News : KGBT 4
Willacy County grand jury indicts Dick Cheney

ROFLMNAO... How HYSTERICAL IS IT that these idiots are so desperate to lend credence to these absurdities...

What they've done is to try and connect the dots between a blind trust, which has investments IN A MUTUAL FUND, which is a highly diversified portfolio of investments pooled into one instrument... to decisions which CHENEY DID NOT EXECUTE, HAD NO POWER AS A FUNCTION OF HIS OFFICE TO INITIATE, WAS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR, either DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY... in the internal purchases of stock within that fund, OR the policy which the indictment advances as being a result of Dick Cheney.

LOL... you people really are a complete and total waste of matter...

And FTR: Local DA's do not have the power to bring charges against federal officials for decisions regarding matters of public policy... so the entire affair is little more than fodder for the irreversibly stupid.

Last edited:
You people are an absolute waste of matter. There are ROCKS sitting at the bottom of the ocean which are vastly more intelligent than the sum of your entire ideology.

Once an asshole, always an asshole, Pogo.

If DICK would become someone's bunk bunny for a couple months, maybe he would stay away from investing in prisons.

Since when was evidence or facts required for Democrats to charge Republicans?

Newsflash - SHOCKING Dick Cheney and Alberto Gonzales are evil fucking bastards who I personally would like to see put in jail for the rest of their pathetic lives but it won't happen.

Oh, and I'm sure Willow will find away to rationalize Cheney's evil ways by saying its ok cause Cheney owns a cat

You mean like your willingness to pull anything out your ass to accuse him? Maybe she isn't a dumb red brick like you?

Forum List

Back