Prosecutor Fired for Attending Conference

The ClayTaurus said:
You all (or whoever) think that whites have it much worse off in this country than I do. It's almost like people are beginning to look for excuses for their shortcomings. It started out "the white man is holding me down" and now we're headed for "the black man is holding me down." No one but yourself holds you down. It's what white people want black people to understand, it'd be nice if white people understood it themselves.

Another opinion based on assumption. I have not said anything of the sort (that whites have it worse off than whoever), nor am I playing the victim.

From a political correctness standpoint, whites DO have it worse off than any other ethnicity. White jokes are okay. Jokes about ethnic minorites are racism. Taking pride in one's ethnic heritage is okay, so long as it isn't white -- then it's racism.

Going to a white separatist meeting with David Duke in attendance is cross-burning, pure evil racism. No middle ground.

It isn't that I disagree with some of your points .... it's that I disagree with your PC, extreme position.

We ALL discriminate in one way or another. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

rtwngAvngr said:
How would you improve it? Making it not race based? That's called a need based scholarship. THose already exist.

WHites did build this society. THat's a fact. If facts are painful to minorities they should toughen the hell up, and you race baiting libs should stop coddling them. The only difference between you and me is you're intimidated by your idiotic liberal friends. Your willingness to call anyone who speaks against racial preferences a racist is what's truly nauseating.

sorry, whites did not build this country. Do you realize the chinese built the trans continental rail almost doing 100% of the labor? And the white man passed laws making it illegal for them to marry.

Tell me what contribution the black people made? I mean, they were provided with very little, yet they toiled in work all day for over a century. They must have contributed something? Or do the fruits of their labor not count?

Today, the cry of racism by blacks is ridiculous, however, if you go back even 45 years, the history of America certainly has a lot to be ashamed of. I really dont even know how I could have survived then, I certainly would have been labeled a ****** lover. Had I seen a black man getting strung up or severly beaten because he couldnt fight back, I would have fought for him. As for the chinese not being allowed to marry, I think I would have married a china woman to spite them fucking asswipes who passed that law.

I dont smoke, but a few years ago I rallied in protests to stop anti smoking laws in restaurants and bars. We wound up going into bars and smoking, (I wouldnt actually puff,just light up) and harrass anyone who tried to make us put it out. Eventually everyone wound up stomaching the law, so our time was wasted. But I just cant STAND PEOPLE who like to control others, FUCK EM god damn control freaks.

(ron stepping OFF the soap box)

Forum List

Back