Prosecutor Fired for Attending Conference

William Joyce said:
Where participants dared to say whites have a right to EXIST:

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=35904

Watch for mass firings of prosecutors who belong to the NAACP. Oh, wait. That will never happen.

I suppose we will have to wait and see how well he does on a Un-fair labor practice law suit....how well he does will be based on how good of a attorney he is...based on his defense of his attendance...sounds like he has a very good case! :huh:

rtwngAvngr said:
Why? Is it bigoted to say african american?

This yahoo is obviously trying to avoid the word white. Ask yourself why. He's spouting the typical KKK mantra in PC terms. He's a racist without a doubt and shouldn't be allowed to hold public office.

To my knowledge, the term "African American" is PC for black or negro. How many more generations will have to be born here before they can drop the "African" and just be called Americans?

MissileMan said:
This yahoo is obviously trying to avoid the word white. Ask yourself why. He's spouting the typical KKK mantra in PC terms. He's a racist without a doubt and shouldn't be allowed to hold public office.

To my knowledge, the term "African American" is PC for black or negro. How many more generations will have to be born here before they can drop the "African" and just be called Americans?

reading way too much into this...and what is wrong with saying white,brown,black,yellow,red or anything else for that matter..it's "PC" to say African American but nothing else? What is wrong with this picture? And who makes the rules for "PC"? whatever the hell that is supposed to mean...I'm with RWA on this...you are being silly to say the least!

MissileMan said:

And European AMerican is PC for white. What's your beef?

MissileMan said:
Anyone who would use the term Europian American is obviously a bigot. .

This term was used by a black woman who writes the column "The cultural coach" to discribe white people in the US. It's obviously the "in" PC term.

I don't think people who use terms like this are bigots, but they are seperatists and this group includes Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans and African Americans.

rtwngAvngr said:

Really? How many job applications have you ever seen "European American" as a choice of race? It's a euphemism used by white supremacists, nothing more.

MissileMan said:
Really? How many job applications have you ever seen "European American" as a choice of race? It's a euphemism used by white supremacists, nothing more.

This term was used by a black woman who writes the column "The cultural coach" to discribe white people in the US. It's obviously the "in" PC term.

Regan said, "I think immigration is negatively affecting opportunities for European Americans and other people born in America."
He also mentions "other people born in America." Just from this quote, I don't think one can conclude that he is a racist. "White," or "European Americans" are the largest demographic in America, thus the contrast with "other people born in America." In this quote, he does not seem opposed to equal opportunity for any "race." He is simply calling for restrictions on immigration.

MissileMan, maybe you can tell me: How intellectually vapid must one be to say a person must be X for using word Y?

MissileMan said:

I think the European American Music Distributors (opera, classical) would have something to say about your assumption.

European American Invest Bank, European American Armory Inc, European American Music Alliance, etc.

Want to try again MM?

MissileMan said:

My question is, if African Americans and Hispanic Americans have identifiers ethnic identifiers preceeding Nationality, how come it is only whites are tagged with "supremacist" by identifying themselves in the same manner?

rtwngAvngr said:
Agreed--If we are going to use ethnic identifiers I would prefer White-American and since everyone seems to be demanding a hyphen. I'll take one too please. When we all get called Americans, I will gladly give my hyphen back.

Hey, if you all want to make excuses for a white supremacist that's your prerogative. Frankly, I don't get it. I guess some of you folks are OK with discrimination as long as it isn't aimed at you. I expected a different opinion from some of you.

GotZoom said:
I think the European American Music Distributors (opera, classical) would have something to say about your assumption.

European American Invest Bank, European American Armory Inc, European American Music Alliance, etc.

Want to try again MM?

Your examples are obviously using EA in the geographical sense, not an ethnic one. Nice try though.

rtwngAvngr said:
MissileMan, maybe you can tell me: How intellectually vapid must one be to say a person must be X for using word Y?

Oooooh...witty! How's your ED therapy going? :poke:

MissileMan said:
Hey, if you all want to make excuses for a white supremacist that's your prerogative. Frankly, I don't get it. I guess some of you folks are OK with discrimination as long as it isn't aimed at you. I expected a different opinion from some of you.

I asked a simple question. Implying that I am okay with discrimination and making excuses for white supremacists does NOT answer the question.

Again .... if all ethnic groups use their ethnicity as an identifier preceeding Nationality, then why is it only discriminatory/racist if European Americans wish only to be identified in the same manner as everyone else?

Forum List

Back