CDZ Pros and Cons of Getting a CCW Permit

I was at the range yesterday and one of the guys asked if I had my CCW. I told him that I had no reason to get one that i could think of. He looked like I had just told him that it wasnt necessary for me to eat for the rest of my life. I looked into the CCW today and found that its hell just getting one where I live. I was wondering what benefits will I gain by having one vs the cost of having one? Is it really worth it?

The only down side that I know of is that they have your fingerprints and personal info on file somewhere.

The up side is that you have no waiting period to buy a gun, and you can carry a gun on your person.

I was at the range yesterday and one of the guys asked if I had my CCW. I told him that I had no reason to get one that i could think of. He looked like I had just told him that it wasnt necessary for me to eat for the rest of my life. I looked into the CCW today and found that its hell just getting one where I live. I was wondering what benefits will I gain by having one vs the cost of having one? Is it really worth it?
Honestly it's like anything else, you decide on a reason to carry or you decide on a reason not to carry either way the choice is yours, in most states.

Forum List

Back