Proposed USMB Meetup Next Spring...

I think because I am so new here, no matter where it was held, most of you would stop me and ask "Excuse me, do you work here?".

I have seen lots of chit-chat about when, but my question would be - how long would this meet-up be? Is this a single day thing, a weekend thing? I'm sure the economics/scheduling of this question would be something some of would want to know.

I think because I am so new here, no matter where it was held, most of you would stop me and ask "Excuse me, do you work here?".

I have seen lots of chit-chat about when, but my question would be - how long would this meet-up be? Is this a single day thing, a weekend thing? I'm sure the economics/scheduling of this question would be something some of would want to know.

Realistically I suspect it would happen on Skype.

Though yanno it would kinda be cool to have an audio channel... kind of an internet radio station where we could put the rants in an endless talk radio torture chamber...

New Orleans is fine by me as long as it's during Mardi Gras. And as long as I can pretend I'm one of the mods. A couple people here might try to shank me... :laugh:

How bout Memphis? After all, good ribs can unite us all!

Memphis works for me...

'n honestly, 'bout anywhere's would work fine for me... :)

Memphis in May is a great celebration...every weekend. The BarBQ Fest is exceptionally fulfilling!

How would any of our fellow posters who don't eat Pork feel about such a pig roasting hullabaloo?

Though yanno it would kinda be cool to have an audio channel... kind of an internet radio station where we could put the rants in an endless talk radio torture chamber...

Dante mentioned having multiple locations and a skype connection, but....

Did he mention having multiple personalities? :eek:

Did he mention having multiple personalities? :eek:

:lol:

I like the fun-loving happy-go-lucky one

There needs to be some form of competition with a huge trophy.

We could go the obvious route: Co-Ed softball.

We could go the redneck route: Noodling Tournament

We could go the nutter route: Find the Muslim!

We could go the USMB nutter route: Who Can Say The Dumbest Fucking Thing EVER!!!!!

We could go the Warrior 102 route: Naked Man-wrestling.

We could go the Templar Idiot route: Miss Pacman

We could go the Dave route: Just admire Liarbility and Listening as they suck ass.

We could go the Foxfyre route: Who can use the most words to say nothing?

We could go the Mac route: Oh fuck......that's too politically correct!

We could go the Staph root:

We could go the Rabbi route: name 999 possible GOP Presidential candidates that we must support!

OK.........that is enough......but not enough.

There needs to be some form of competition with a huge trophy.

We could go the obvious route: Co-Ed softball.

We could go the redneck route: Noodling Tournament

We could go the nutter route: Find the Muslim!

We could go the USMB nutter route: Who Can Say The Dumbest Fucking Thing EVER!!!!!

We could go the Warrior 102 route: Naked Man-wrestling.

We could go the Templar Idiot route: Miss Pacman

We could go the Dave route: Just admire Liarbility and Listening as they suck ass.

We could go the Foxfyre route: Who can use the most words to say nothing?

We could go the Mac route: Oh fuck......that's too politically correct!

We could go the Staph root:

We could go the Rabbi route: name 999 possible GOP Presidential candidates that we must support!

OK.........that is enough......but not enough.

You have some ideas there. One of them is hilarious but I won't say which... :eusa_shhh:

Actually I think Warbler should run a variation of the potato sack race called the Bag of Dicks.

If Rabbi's coming I'm bringing a baseball bat. To demonstrate effective batting stances.

I'm thinking Foxfyre versus Quantum Windbag there. :thup: Sorry Foxy, you lose.

And of course, Rottweiler should be an after-the-fact entrant to every event, so he can declare himself the winner.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back