Prophet predicts disaster will prevent Obama from taking oath!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
In Utah, the Parowan Prophet predicts disaster will prevent Obama from taking office - Los Angeles Times

Reporting from Parowan, Utah -- Our trip to the Parowan Prophet began with a letter to the St. George Spectrum. It was set among missives proposing that oil companies bail out Detroit automakers, that county inmates be forced to winter in tents, that lawyers be barred from public office. A rough crowd.

This particular letter to the editor in the St. George, Utah, newspaper carried the headline " 'Prophet' shares grim forecast," and it was signed by one Leland Freeborn of Parowan, who wrote that he was known to many as the Parowan Prophet.

After establishing his bona fides as an international talk radio guest and proprietor of a survivalist website that has "passed more than 100,000 hits," Freeborn wrote:

"I think that you should hear what my opinion about the Obama election is: that he will not be the next president. I said on my home page in August that if he lost to expect to see the 'riots' that 2 Peter 2:13 tells us about. He didn't lose. But the story is not finished yet. I still think they may begin the riots before Christmas 2008, as I said."

These riots, according to his prophecy, will encourage the "old, hard-line Soviet guard" to seize the moment and rain down nukes on the United States, killing at least 100 million of us.

"Prepare now," Freeborn's letter concluded. "We are downwind from Las Vegas. I hope you can survive."

:lol:

He's not the Prophet, parowan do you know where that is? ha ha

The only reason we hear more and more about these is because they somehow get enough money to advertise more each year. But there is always some nut job claiming some disaster is coming for some stupid reason.

not_this_shit_again.jpg

From my point of view, the headline should be "Mental brainfart disaster by electorate causes Obama to take Oath."

some nut job out of a small town in a small state prophosies a disaster to strike DC. and this is news, why?

From my point of view, the headline should be "Mental brainfart disaster by electorate causes Obama to take Oath."

some nut job out of a small town in a small state prophosies a disaster to strike DC. and this is news, why?

I haven't understood why they report what they since twenty years ago, all I can figure is ratings.

I also predict that locusts will swarm the earth and destroy the crops! I foresee a great plague....where the giant rats from the NY sewer tunnels see the light of day and spread across the country, ravaging children and eating all our Twinkies! There will be a great flood...of Biblical proportions.....and most of the world's population will be washed away. The earth will split in two, and the resulting explosion will result in a giant black hole. Fortunately, it only takes 6000 years to create the world, so we should be back soon.:muahaha:

I haven't understood why they report what they since twenty years ago, all I can figure is ratings.

Actually, Drudge is about 12-13 years old. No one knew about him until he broke the infamous, biggest story of the 1990s, the Clinton sex scandal. He somehow got a tip that Michael Isikoff, a legendary Newsweek reporter, had his story spiked about a sex scandal between Clinton and a 23 year old white house intern. When he broke the story, all hell broke loose that day. That was a "Where were you when..."

Forum List

Back