Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) honored By US Supreme Court

Here is another well reputed hadith in which Muhammad orders someone killed.

Hadith Bukhari
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 286:
Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa:

"An infidel spy came to the Prophet while he was on a journey. The spy sat with the companions of the Prophet and started talking and then went away. The Prophet said (to his companions), 'Chase and kill him.' So, I killed him." The Prophet then gave him the belongings of the killed spy (in addition to his share of the war booty).
During a time of war all "spys" are executed a a matter of routine by most nations.

So what's your point?? :cool:

War lords order killings, not true messengers of God.

As you know I consider Muhammad a liar who stole religion to enslave peoples minds, and make them fight in his wars. It was a very clever tactic which is still working today. But it is against pretty well all the truly spiritual teachings in the world.

The point is that true spiritual masters do not teach killing and torture.
Where in the teachings of Jesus, or the teachings of the Buddha do they order anyone killed?
Muhammad is not Jesus or Buddha; nor do we muslims expect him to behave like them.

And besides, in Islam we don't have so called "spiritual masters" and other such nonsense. :cool:

Muhammad is not Jesus or Buddha; nor do we muslims expect him to behave like them.

Right, Muhammad was more like Genghis Khan or Attila the Hun, and he acted nearly identical to them.

Muhammad was a warlord, violent and savage, not a spiritual leader.

And besides, in Islam we don't have so called "spiritual masters" and other such nonsense. :cool:

Right, Islam is a violent and warlike religion, not a peaceful one that coexists with the world.

Yea! you certainly would not read of Jesus or Buddha saying this.

Quran 8.12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Since every religion is based on the same kinds of sources, how does a person decide which one to follow?

Quran 8.12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."
Honestly, we really don't care one iota what Jesus or Buddha said and thought.

We are quite happy with the teachings, character, and moral behavior of Muhammad.

And as muslims; strive to emulate him in every aspect of our daily lives. :cool:

Quran 8.12
Honestly, we really don't care one iota what Jesus or Buddha said and thought.

We are quite happy with the teachings, character, and moral behavior of Muhammad.

And as muslims; strive to emulate him in every aspect of our daily lives. :cool:

'You' do this based upon what authority?

So, the basis for believing in Islam is the same as the basis for believing in Taoism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity or any other belief based on written and verbally transmitted information. Recent history is often questioned despite the presence of witness. What can we say of things that happened hundreds or more years ago?

Forum List

Back