Prophet Muhammad Birth !

Thats not an Islamic thing and I never seen that. And probably is are Bring what Iran does. That hasn't to do with Islam or Muslims

It seems you do not "see" a lot of things that are done in islam.....

Because it isn't. Maybe a Muslim has done that. That has nothing to do with religion at all. And I never seen that allowed in any Arabic Islamic country. It's a huge punishment if anyone rapes a boy

Why do islamist sodimize their prisoners?

Islam doesn't and shouldn't have sects. It's the Sunnah we were taught. That's the real Islam. Sunnah is best described as the Sunni sect

The Sunnis in Iraq "use" "dancing boys". Do you think that is "good"?

No they don't. Maybe a few indivuals and no it's not good.

Thank you for finally answering that question.

Do you think it is "good" to cut up a little girl so that she will never have sexual pleasure?

NO, you denied that practice was islamic, you did not say if you thought it was "good".

Why would anyone think that tribal practice is good? And it's not Islamic

That is not an answer. Try Yes or NO.

No it isn't. Why are your trying to make it sound like I accepted these things in the first place? Idiot muslims have alot of countries. Christians in America aren't responsible for deciding what Christians in the Philippines do

It seems you do not "see" a lot of things that are done in islam.....

Because it isn't. Maybe a Muslim has done that. That has nothing to do with religion at all. And I never seen that allowed in any Arabic Islamic country. It's a huge punishment if anyone rapes a boy

Why are you asking foolish questions that have no relation to the religion Islam? Why do Americans sodomozie and cut private parts of prisoners in Abu gharib?

They worship wrong and add in their own sayings. They aren't a credible sect because they worship human figures at many times

So, which islam is the "real" islam?

Islam doesn't and shouldn't have sects. It's the Sunnah we were taught. That's the real Islam. Sunnah is best described as the Sunni sect

I once went to a Jum'ah service where the Imam said that the Qur'an, being perfect and the direct word of god, cannot be misinterpreted. He either lied, or was crazy.

Why are you asking foolish questions that have no relation to the religion Islam? Why do Americans sodomozie and cut private parts of prisoners in Abu gharib?

There was no evidence that happened in Abu gharib. There was evidence that muslims had panties on their heads, and that they did a cheerleader style pyramid (nude). There was no evidence that they were sodomized.

There was evidence that Gadaffi was sodomized, and there are reports that Stevens was sodomized.

There are stories of homosexuals being sodomized (raped) in the ME.

Go ahead, deny it some more, you are simply demonstrating how deceitful muslims can be.

There was no evidence that happened in Abu gharib. There was evidence that muslims had panties on their heads, and that they did a cheerleader style pyramid (nude). There was no evidence that they were sodomized.

There was evidence that Gadaffi was sodomized, and there are reports that Stevens was sodomized.

There are stories of homosexuals being sodomized (raped) in the ME.

Go ahead, deny it some more, you are simply demonstrating how deceitful muslims can be.

There was evidence you joke. That's why America was scared for its PR

the FBI advised her as such......becasue muslims are a threat......

Was khomeini a self decided cleric...or the ones that followed who upheld the fatwa? .... grow up.

Khomeni is Shia. It's a false sect that has no credibility on Islam, since the original Islam is the Sunnah. What else are you gonna pull out of your ass to make one thing sound worse than it is? :cool:

So Shia is not islam? You are telling Shia believers they are worshipping, falsely?

ppsstt.... cult.

the truth is not hate..... the truth is not bigoted.

it is true that muslim clerics issue death threat fatwas.
it is true that muslim governments sanction and back reward for the deaths that the fatwas call for.

i dont hate muslims..... you however hate the truth.

Are you going mental again? I know it happened and I told you I disagree with it. I don't see what your cause is. It's almost appearing as a nazi like cause against Muslims. So that makes you a neo con loon that doesn't mean anything to the world ugly :cool:

I am not seeing that. I have heard no death threats, no wish for you to be raped. I have heard of no quoting of "holy" text that would permit her to harm you in any way. She is making you look like a "girly man" that can do no more than hurl insults, and reject every fact that is presented. We hear you whine.... I WAAAAANT it to be the way I believe. Sad truth is that islam promotes deceit, destruction and death, and all those that protect it and ignore the evil it brings are serving evil.

:lmao:

I tried to tell him he didnt need to "admit" he looked foolish.... it was self evident.

Forum List

Back