"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

*THE POPE AGREES WITH*; ***CWN***
1. Who said these words?
2. And are they true?
3. Is islam a sham of a fake religion?
4. Is it more cultic and political, like I've been claiming?
5. Does it get into areas like USA and other nations and throw down carpets then start making demands of the populace?
6. All this and a *Bag-O-Chips* right here on USMB!!!:clap2:
7. Come on now, lets debate this, or rather get out our messages!!!
8. Link and sample:POPE'S UK VISIT: Six men arrested over plot to harm Benedict XVI | Mail Online

" Six street cleaners remain in police custody today after they were arrested over an alleged plot to attack the Pope.

Their response reflected the nervousness which surrounds the visit of the leader of the world’s Roman Catholics – who prompted outrage four years ago when he said the Prophet Mohammed had brought the world only ‘evil and inhuman’ things. "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
It's no worse than Christianity:

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood. (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB)
blood_spatter.jpg

-------------

We've managed to throw off the shackles of religious tyranny, for the most part. They haven't. The only REAL difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread is a good example of why chesswarsnow is the only person on my ignore list

I would agree with this statement if you were talking about Christianity from a few hundred years ago.

That said the Title of this Thread is BS. Mohammad did not only bring bad. He was however a warrior, not the peaceful Gandhi like Figure some want us to evoke when we think of him.

Not even going to play your game with your completely biased poll. There is nothing Wrong with Islam that a nice Reformation could not fix.

The more moderate and tolerant Muslims are simply choosing to ignore the more violent and intolerant parts of the religion. If they had a Reformation like other religions have had. Maybe then there would be far less violent radicals. As we saw when Christianity reformed in the past.

Last edited:
The two most powerful and infulential books ever written which brought about the massacre of hundreds of millions of people are:

The Koran, and
The Communist Manifesto

Any parallels to the bible, or attempts to say that it spawned genocides and such are weak on facts.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood. (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB)
blood_spatter.jpg

-------------

We've managed to throw off the shackles of religious tyranny, for the most part. They haven't. The only REAL difference.

1. Total bullshit.
2. Old testement is old, from a time gone by, not used today.
3. If it were we would see signs of it with the Jews.
4. We don't.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

*HOGWASH*

I would agree with this statement if you were talking about Christianity from a few hundred years ago.

*NOWAY NO HOW, THERE IS NO COMPARISON!*

That said the Title of this Thread is BS.

*CALLING THE POPE A LIAR EH?*

Mohammad did not only bring bad. He was however a warrior, not the peaceful Gandhi like Figure some want us to evoke when we think of him.

*THIS I CAN AGREE WITH.*

Not even going to play your game with your completely biased poll. There is nothing Wrong with Islam that a nice Reformation could not fix.

*ITS NO GAME, MAKE YOUR SELECTION, UNLESS YOUR FINE GETTING YOUR HEAD SAWED OFF!*

The more moderate and tolerant Muslims are simply choosing to ignore the more violent and intolerant parts of the religion. If they had a Reformation like other religions have had. Maybe then there would be far less violent radicals.

*DREAM MUCH, MAYBE JOHN LENNON WILL RISE AGAIN AND SING IMAGINE FOR YOU TOO? NOT!*

As we saw when Christianity reformed in the past.

*CHRISTIANS HAD TO DEFEND THEMSLEVES BACK IN THE DAY, ITS TIME AGAIN FOLKS, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FROM CWN!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

blood_spatter.jpg

-------------

Negged for RDeaning

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Yes The pope is a liar lol.

1. Bad idea Charley!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am entitled to my opinion. While I have no problem with Christianity as a whole. I do believe many wrongs, including lying have been done by the organized religions who choose to worship it. Including the Catholic church.

1. So you've said something against the Pope.
2. If I were a muslim, and so was the Pope, I would have to give you a hair cut down to the shoulders!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. We don't lie in religion, and we don't worship religion either.
2. We worship Jesus Christ.
3. You just fell off the turnup truck eh, Charles?:clap2:

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

I agree. Algebra is evil and inhuman. We need to stop forcing this muslim form of mathematics onto our children.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Bad idea Charley!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am entitled to my opinion. While I have no problem with Christianity as a whole. I do believe many wrongs, including lying have been done by the organized religions who choose to worship it. Including the Catholic church.

2. If I were a muslim, and so was the Pope, I would have to give you a hair cut down to the shoulders!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. So let me be sure I know what you are saying. The pope can do not wrong, he has never lied?
2. I am well aware that Islam is very intolerant and violent towards other faiths. Not sure what that has to do with my comments about Christianity though. I am well aware that many Muslims would cut my head of for saying what I believe to be true about their faith. What is your point?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. We don't lie in religion, and we don't worship religion either.
2. We worship Jesus Christ.
3. You just fell off the turnup truck eh, Charles?:clap2:

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

someone sure did.

See I criticize Islam and the pope.

Peace bud.

1. What do you think you were lied to about?
2. You have no good reason to rail on the Pope.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

I agree. Algebra is evil and inhuman. We need to stop forcing this muslim form of mathematics onto our children.

1. Well I never knew mohammmed came up with algebra???:confused:
2. But I guess you should know, am I right?
3. *Come back when you gotta better come back* ~CWN

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. So let me be sure I know what you are saying. The pope can do not wrong, he has never lied?
2. I am well aware that Islam is very intolerant and violent towards other faiths. Not sure what that has to do with my comments about Christianity though. I am well aware that many Muslims would cut my head of for saying what I believe to be true about their faith. What is your point?

1. Point is, you have a certain liberty in Christianty.
2. But in islam you have bondage and death as a natural outcome; be it eternal or handed out.
3. Same goes with the things pertaining to Gods reasoning.
4. The son of Hagar led to bondage, ishmael being her son; first arab.
5. But the Son of God, led to liberty and eternal life.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
6. Sorry you didn't get that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back