Jul 22, 2011
Copyright Violation

All material copied from other sites must have a link to the source

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragons, stars
apache-gunship-helicopter-wallpaper.jpg
airburst.jpg

300px-UGM-109_hits_target_on_San_Clemente_Island_1986.JPEG

Again what is the point of posting this? What is your take on it. It's apocryphal writing that resembles stuff already found in the Bible. Don't suppose it comes in a modern easy to read version?

Why can't a "star" fall on the Dome of the Rock or turn Iran into a glass parking lot?:dunno:

Why can't we have an end of the world where it ends by everyone getting so drunk and high that we od from the liquor and wild sex?

Why can't we have an end of the world where it ends by everyone getting so drunk and high that we od from the liquor and wild sex?

Nah people die drinking and/or having sex every day,we need something special to mark the occasion.

Nah people die drinking and/or having sex every day,we need something special to mark the occasion.

How about the Whore of Babylon riding on a Bulll?

Wait--thats Christianity end time prophecy, is it?

OK--how about Madonna riding on a --Wait, that was the Superbowl!

Kathy Perry shooting Creme out of--nope thats a video!

Pat Robinson declaring the drug war is lost and condoning the legalization of---wait, that happend Yesterday.

Look like every end time scenario is occuring. Including discovering an Asteroid speeding our way. Maybe we can still have that liquored-up orgy afterall?

There's lots of weird stuff going on in the Bible, too. Virgin birth, talking snakes, walking on water, raising people from the dead.
I like Thomas Jefferson's rewriting the Bible, for his own use, in which he removed all the "miracles".

There's lots of weird stuff going on in the Bible, too. Virgin birth, talking snakes, walking on water, raising people from the dead.
I like Thomas Jefferson's rewriting the Bible, for his own use, in which he removed all the "miracles".

There is a Thomas Jefferson Bible?

I want a copy. Where can I find one?

At Amazon
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Jefferson-Bible-Thomas/dp/0807077143]Amazon.com: The Jefferson Bible (0046442077149): Thomas Jefferson, Forrest Church: Books[/ame]

At Amazon
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Jefferson-Bible-Thomas/dp/0807077143]Amazon.com: The Jefferson Bible (0046442077149): Thomas Jefferson, Forrest Church: Books[/ame]

Thanks!

Wondering should I buy, or look for it in the library....thinking....
Tend to buy original or "mostly accepted translation" of 'Holy books'
But Jefferson takes an approach that I tend to prefer. The fundemental philosophy of the text. Difficult to decide on this. But I can look for it in the public Library for now.

I wonder if there are such versions for other HB's? New section of religious thought to research...

Forum List

Back