Proper education should be U.S. priority

Entrepredoer

Rookie
Mar 29, 2015
According to institutionalist thought, two factors determine the rate of economic growth and they are ceremonialism and technological advancement. Ceremonialism limits technological progress by imposing past-binding behavior.
  • Class structure
  • Social norms or conventions
  • Ideology which justifies and strengthens norms and social classes
  • Indoctrination of emotionally conditions people to accept the dominat ideology, mores, and class structure
  • Social patterns of ceremonial behavior to reinforce the above
Technological progress is a direct measure of economic growth. Technology is a tool and we are tool users - no better or smarter than humans centuries before us without modern tools.

Technological progress has never increased as such a fast rate as it is now, especially within the U.S. Without education though how we can fully utilize this technology within the economy?

Hold your horses bro. We still have like 40% of the nation thinking that Jesus rode dinosaurs. Let's worry about those idiots before we start talking about technology!

Exactly. It`s the education that is lacking and not the technology. As a soon-to-be graduate I can say that there are some gaps that need filling even in the more "prestigious" schools. And honestly many people cannot afford education.. why is that? Education benefits everyone.

Hold your horses bro. We still have like 40% of the nation thinking that Jesus rode dinosaurs. Let's worry about those idiots before we start talking about technology!

Exactly. It`s the education that is lacking and not the technology. As a soon-to-be graduate I can say that there are some gaps that need filling even in the more "prestigious" schools. And honestly many people cannot afford education.. why is that? Education benefits everyone.
Oh you're a 'soon to be' graduate? So tell me, what are you going to do to change the world?

Republicans understand that educated people vote Democrat. It's why they hate education and want to stymie education at all costs.

Oh you're a 'soon to be' graduate? So tell me, what are you going to do to change the world?

I`m not sure if you`re being condescending but I will indulge your question. The most I could ever do to change the world is be successful with my job to make as much money as possible and then invest that money in worthwhile projects that could also benefit people and myself (I like the idea of mixing private and public interests). I`ve always been interested in solar energy haha whatever that may mean in the future..

I`m not sure if you`re being condescending but I will indulge your question. The most I could ever do to change the world is be successful with my job to make as much money as possible and then invest that money in worthwhile projects that could also benefit people and myself (I like the idea of mixing private and public interests). I`ve always been interested in solar energy haha whatever that may mean in the future..
Fuck yeah. Now stop fuckin around and MAKE SURE YOU DO IT!

Bravo man :clap:

I appreciate the positivity! You can only try right? Guess we`ll see what that means later on.. who knows.. when the U.S. starts going into chaos maybe I`ll come out on top.

The US can't afford education any more than we can afford to repair and maintain our infrastructure. We've got to use our money to buy more tanks we'll never use and military planes that don't work.

Let's stick with undereducated and unqualified home school "teachers" so we will have plenty of Americans to clean toilets and flip the burgers of the foreign talent we hire.

Last edited:
We need to pick one of the top 5 educational systems and use it as our own. Then we can fund our new system in order to maintain our leadership in the world.
People from other countries send their kids here because they consider the US educational system the best in the world. Of course, not in states like Mississippi or South Carolina or other conservative states. Those are where the lousy schools are. That's why Red State governors go to states like New York, California and Illinois in a misguided bid to lure skilled workers.
Who wants to go to school in a state that thinks the world is 5,000 years old and evolution is a lie? Besides unskilled right wingers?

We need to pick one of the top 5 educational systems and use it as our own. Then we can fund our new system in order to maintain our leadership in the world.
People from other countries send their kids here because they consider the US educational system the best in the world. Of course, not in states like Mississippi or South Carolina or other conservative states. Those are where the lousy schools are. That's why Red State governors go to states like New York, California and Illinois in a misguided bid to lure skilled workers.
Who wants to go to school in a state that thinks the world is 5,000 years old and evolution is a lie? Besides unskilled right wingers?

those " conservative" states you mention have a high % of black people

those " conservative" states you mention have a high % of black people
RACIST!!!!!

Forum List

Back