Prop 8 Showdown

If "civil rights" were put up to a vote, many people in certain parts of this country will still wear "price tags".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...-conservative-exceptionalism.html#post2425152

Beside, I can name dozens of contributions to the US from the gays, but from the "conservatives"? The only contributions I can name are not really positives. Iraq, letting Bin Laden go, the Katrina clean up, Confederate day, the rape of education, Bush, mine safety deregulation, oil drilling deregulation, the economy. Oh, they do breed. So, I guess, "cannon fodder" is a "plus".

name something from the FAR-LEFT Dean that helped this Country....so far in my State all the programs from your kind of people,those ones WAAAAAAAY out there beyond the left field bleachers....havent done to well....you know all those Entitlement programs....dont work to well....so yea Cannon Fodder.....your breed knows it well....matter of fact....Cannon Fodder is something the FAR-left has given America....you guys invented it.....

FAR Left ideas that helped the country?

Abolition
Womens rights
40 hour work week
Civil rights
Gay rights
Environmental protections

I could careless what happens in Cailfornia this is a state issue. But what bugs the shit out of me is when the activist from Cailifornia will push this issue on my state.

dammit, you awake the grammar nazi.

hear is a seriuos qoestoiun, i evne rode it wif faaaaat fingers:

r u a cartooooooooooon figure?

If "civil rights" were put up to a vote, many people in certain parts of this country will still wear "price tags".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...-conservative-exceptionalism.html#post2425152

Beside, I can name dozens of contributions to the US from the gays, but from the "conservatives"? The only contributions I can name are not really positives. Iraq, letting Bin Laden go, the Katrina clean up, Confederate day, the rape of education, Bush, mine safety deregulation, oil drilling deregulation, the economy. Oh, they do breed. So, I guess, "cannon fodder" is a "plus".

The Clean Water Act, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Civil Rights Act, and freeing the slaves, all those were highlights of Republican platforms.

Don't confuse rdean with facts, it hurts his brain.

The Clean Water Act, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Civil Rights Act, and freeing the slaves, all those were highlights of Republican platforms.

Don't confuse rdean with facts, it hurts his brain.

I know, that is why I do it.

So now we're for letting a judge invalidate a fair election? No sir, this is wrong. Regardless of how you personally feel about the issue of gay marriage you should be offended that one person could invalidate your vote. What if the next time a judge over rules something YOU voted for?

So now we're for letting a judge invalidate a fair election? No sir, this is wrong. Regardless of how you personally feel about the issue of gay marriage you should be offended that one person could invalidate your vote. What if the next time a judge over rules something YOU voted for?

Its a CA thing, if the vote doesn't go your way, sue. It happens here all the time. This time I happen to think they are right.

Its no ones business who anyone wants to marry so long as they are of legal age. If gay's want to marry that's up to them. The STATE should not oppose that and should recognize it as a legal and binding marage. If the church doesn't want to "recognize" it that's fine too.

Exactly...all marriages should be Civil Unions which is a legal contract between two consenting adults.

Let marriage be handled in the church

Its no ones business who anyone wants to marry so long as they are of legal age. If gay's want to marry that's up to them. The STATE should not oppose that and should recognize it as a legal and binding marage. If the church doesn't want to "recognize" it that's fine too.

Exactly...all marriages should be Civil Unions which is a legal contract between two consenting adults.

Exactly.

Actually that is the way it is in Germany. You have to be married by a judge and in the church. 2 different ceremonies and the one in front of the judge is just signing legal documents. And of course paying the filing fees(taxes).

Actually that is the way it is in Germany. You have to be married by a judge and in the church. 2 different ceremonies and the one in front of the judge is just signing legal documents. And of course paying the filing fees(taxes).

the church ceremony is totally optional. the signing of the documents in front of a register officer is important. not a judge, either. that's for divorce, probably.

I could careless what happens in Cailfornia this is a state issue. But what bugs the shit out of me is when the activist from Cailifornia will push this issue on my state.

What the fuck is your problem faggot?

the church ceremony is totally optional. the signing of the documents in front of a register officer is important. not a judge, either. that's for divorce, probably.

All I know is I didn't understand most of it. And the divorce was done in the States.

All I know is I didn't understand most of it. And the divorce was done in the States.

hey, i did not understand most if it either, it happened so fast. hahaha

who the fuck is your problem faggot?

or

what the fuck is your problem, faggot?

Filing a joint tax return has nothing to do with the church.

Therefor as far as I am concerned, any church moral issues make no difference in a mirage contract.

Its a CA thing, if the vote doesn't go your way, sue. It happens here all the time. This time I happen to think they are right.

I don't think you think at all, EVER. How can you say they are right? Just because YOU agree with them? It is NEVER right for a judge to over rule a legal election.

Now it IS the job of the courts to determine if a law violates the CON, but in this case I don't think it does because the CON doesn't mention marriage at all. Judges are not supposed to add things to the CON, even though they do all the time.

Last edited:

I don't think you think at all, EVER. How can you say they are right? Just because YOU agree with them? It is NEVER right for a judge to over rule a legal election.

republic, not a democracy

Now it IS the job of the courts to determine if a law violates the CON, but in this case I don't think it does because the CON doesn't mention marriage at all. Judges are not supposed to add things to the CON, even though they do all the time.

LMAO! yes WE ALL know yours is the only RIGHT opinion. :lol:

Right YOU don't think it violates the CON. Your is NOT the ONLY opinion. No where in the CON does it stipulate that a marriage is between a man and a woman.

Try again

who the fuck is your problem faggot?

or

what the fuck is your problem, faggot?

I must have really busted you, because you are giving me to much attention. If you haven't noticed there are many more violaters here go play with them .

New Topics

Forum List

Back