Prop 203

Huh?

leave this space blank
Sep 17, 2009
areyoushittin'me?
"allow the use of marijuana for medical purposes in Arizona was too close to call late Tuesday night."

"proposal would allow the use of the drug only for serious diseases including cancer."

Why would someone be against helping those with a serious disease such as cancer?

Arizona Proposition Election Results

How many know who holds the patent on medical marijuana?

In other words they clearly understand the benefits.

Well, I tend to doubt making it "legal" will have any impact on anything.

Those who puff will continue to do so.

And inhale.

I just don't want to be driving along on a freeway when some nut in another car is doing his inhaling and puffing, and sure don't want any Doctor or Nurse who puffs and inhales taking care of one of my loved ones.

It has always been amazing to me that marijuana smokers think and say that "nobody can tell" they smoke pot.

Oh yes we can. Pot smokers stink and behave like crazies.

Prop 203 wasn't about making it "legal" for pot smokers...it was about providing a medical treatment that would benefit the seriously diseased such as cancer patients...do you have a problem with trying to make their life more comfortable?

Furthermore, there was even a provision prohibiting driving under the influence.

As to driving along the freeway amongst pot smokers, you do it all the time when you do drive.

How many know who holds the patent on medical marijuana?

In other words they clearly understand the benefits.

c7b8c5c5-fd69-4c74-8e88-225a15f2d3b4.jpg

Forum List

Back