Proof We Are Living In The Last Days

Well the ONLY place you're going to get blueprints from is from a JEWISH WEBSITE...idiot. They're the ones that will be building it!
The Temple Institute: Detailed Blueprints for the Holy Temple: The Chamber of Hewn Stone

I doubt you know more about Revelation than i do....but it's your lie.

I looked at this Temple Institute. Those aren't real blueprints. It's just some crap some guy with design software came up with. They have no ordained priests. They have no legal authority from the Israeli government. They're nothing but a tourist attraction.

No...we won't know the TIME. Anyone that predicts a DATE is a liar.

BUT....God did say we would know the SEASON. Yes, there's always been bullies, but not as bad as it is now. It's gotten worse continually since we took prayer out of the schools. Good is considered bad and bad is considered good today....just like the Bible told us it would!

During what period of Christianity have Christians not assumed that they were living in end times?

Failed end of the world predictions from 30 to 1920 CE

It's kind of funny when you read up on it and can step away from it emotionally to see how long people have been claiming that "right now is the end times."

You're right....many people through the years have thought that they were the ones.

I believe that the more the Bible has been examined, the better we've gotten to understanding it. I haven't been able to look yet, but i believe there is a passage in Revelation that speaks about people going to and fro and things just moving so fast. This indicates that like today, things are changing constantly, you can't go a month and there's some new gadget that outdoes the last. You can fly just about anywhere in the world in less time than people could walk 50 miles.

Maybe i'm one of those people...thinking this has to be it. But i can't imagine how this world could move much faster.

The most likely possible end of days will be between 3-4 billion years in the future as Andromeda Galaxy collides with the Milky Way.

Even then it is unlikely that there will be any direct contact. There is however a high likelyhood that gravitational forces will be altered and the ensuing changes in orbits could be catastrophic.

Galaxy Dynamics

Don't hold your breath.

I believe that the more the Bible has been examined, the better we've gotten to understanding it. I haven't been able to look yet, but i believe there is a passage in Revelation that speaks about people going to and fro and things just moving so fast. This indicates that like today, things are changing constantly, you can't go a month and there's some new gadget that outdoes the last. You can fly just about anywhere in the world in less time than people could walk 50 miles.

Maybe i'm one of those people...thinking this has to be it. But i can't imagine how this world could move much faster.

The propaganda that you're repeating isn't based on a passage in Revelation, but a passage in Danial. "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." It has nothing to with the speed of travel. FYI, while that verse is fresh in your mind, compare it to what Revelation has to say, "And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand."

Daniel (provided with a 600yr time table): Seal the book, for the time isn't here.
Revelation (600 years later): Don't seal the book, for the time is at hand.

Too bad you don't understand English or simple logic. Or, maybe you just don't believe the Bible.

Forum List

Back