Proof Trump NOT born in US

laughing at you taking trump seriously is enough satire for me...

875ec361d63950bd7ae366615a224a0db7fb13bdb9686e7e272abeda7ca4a702_1.jpg

I think you are looking at a photo shopped picture, RW.
Why do some people resort to such silliness?
Better yet why would they make a thread out of it?
?

Of course it's photoshopped! Lol. It's supposed to be funny! It is in the "political satire" section of the forum, Jeri. :)
Chris, that is a great photo of you. You have a beautiful face!
laughing at you taking trump seriously is enough satire for me...
Right back at ya, Val! The only place Hillary appears to be headed is prison and that is not satire. That is the truth.

thanks for adding even more laughter to my morning with your prison delusions...

Even Trumps own birth certificate says he was born in Jamaica

Does Jamaica have Oompa Loompas?

...there are still a number of things about "The Donald" that are not widely known.

Here is one of them:

1. Trump's grandparents anglicized their name from Drumpf. His grandfather Friedrich and grandmother Elisabeth were born in Germany and emigrated to the United States.

5 Things You May Not Know About Donald Trump

CUbcMM0UYAAUzra.jpg

...there are still a number of things about "The Donald" that are not widely known.

Here is one of them:

1. Trump's grandparents anglicized their name from Drumpf. His grandfather Friedrich and grandmother Elisabeth were born in Germany and emigrated to the United States.

5 Things You May Not Know About Donald Trump

CUbcMM0UYAAUzra.jpg
Frederick Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump, erroneously stated as Drumpf; March 14, 1869 – March 30, 1918) was a German-born American businessman. He was the father of Fred Trump and John G. Trump and grandfather of businessman and 2016 presidential candidate Donald Trump. Trump made his first fortune operating boom-town hotels, restaurants and brothels[3] in the northwestern United States and western Canada

In 1901, sensing the end of the gold rush and fearing a crackdown on prostitution, Trump sold his investments and used the proceeds to return to Germany

Forum List

Back