Proof the protestors didn't incite shooter

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Here a time-lapse of the protests - there are 100,000 of them, easily:

and here's the "Kill the Cops" dopes on some side street:

There's maybe 30 people there.

Case closed.

They guy shot his girlfriend first. He was on the final loop of his death spiral.

You'd make a lousy lawyer there hippo boobs.
What a surprise that you are scared .of those intimidating 'boobs,' little boy

I thought I told you to go to bed. You know you senior executive vice presidents at one of America's ten biggest corporations need your sleep. Now go get Teddy and let mommy read you a bedtime story.

Oh bite me.

:lol:

Lame by even franco standards. Come on Syn. You can do better.
You didn't watch that first video, TD.
I watched the first video. Honestly that's pretty mind-blowing.

Here's a picture that my kid took out front of his hotel...

hotel.jpg

Still, I don't buy your OP. :slap:

There are nearly 800,000 police-persons in the U.S.
Liberals are adept at picking the shit off the fucking flies.

The minutest of agenda suddenly are propelled upon the world stage.

Why? Because they deem it so.

So... fuck Liberals and their agenda of minutiae.

You'd make a lousy lawyer there hippo boobs.
What a surprise that you are scared .of those intimidating 'boobs,' little boy

I thought I told you to go to bed. You know you senior executive vice presidents at one of America's ten biggest corporations need your sleep. Now go get Teddy and let mommy read you a bedtime story.

Time for rehab again, bugsy.

Listen little man, you've been caught in a big lie, so now one of the few people here who even pays attention to your ranting, is a drunk because he's caught you slinging more of your bullshit. You're the father of little kids, so now you're going to show them what a worthwhile life is all about, by sitting on your ass and collecting SSI, food stamps, and welfare? Meanwhile you're a senior VP at a top corporation. You're full of shit little man. If anyone here is a drunk, it's you, because you can't remember from week to week what big lie it is you're slinging. Get off your dead ass and go find a job. It'll make you feel better if even just for the effort.

by sitting on your ass and collecting SSI, food stamps, and welfare? Meanwhile you're a senior VP at a top corporation. ...

What the hell are you talking about, headcase? Do the drugs make any of that seem the least bit rational to you? Because here in the real world it is utter gibberish.

Forum List

Back